X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Illuminate
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Aug 2009

Re: Osama Bin Laden dead

The hideout where al-Qa'ida leader Osama bin Laden was killed in a raid by US Special Forces in a ground operation in Abbottabad. Picture: AFP Source: AFP

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
    Sbando
    - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
    Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
    Bob
    "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
    the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
    KiwiTollway

Comment

• thebanned1
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • May 2009

Originally posted by runningman
      Reso what do have really?

We have a helicopter that got shot down
      We have some DNA (whatever that means)
      We have the media (and Gov't) word for it

No body
      No named ship
      No pictures
      No video
      No Heroes

Ever hear the saying "Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see?"
      firstly... the helicopter was destroyed by the forces, apparently, it wasnt shot down it developed mechanical problems
      secondly....these guys aint so stupid i,m sure they took swabs from the inside of the dead body to confirm it was infact osama
      thirdly...if u ever think u are going to learn the complete truth about this you can think again... this is a seriously high profile thing, highly secretive for a dam good reason

no body...cant really comment on that to be honest but like whats been said above its tradition for muslims to be burried on the same day also they aint stupid...like they are going to give a guy like that full burial on solid ground so people can come and make a shrine!!! do u know how many kids in that area have been born and named osama since sept 11th 2001?
      no named ship.... fucking lol this has to be one of the funniest things i,ve heard from you in this thread yet...yea as a citizen of the public i really want to know what military ships/machines/operations are going on and where at the exact time its happening...i would be fucking rich if i knew this as i'd sell it to intelligence agencies around the world!!!
      no pictures... yes extreme gore picture of osama's brains hanging out from above his left eye sockets is really going to go down well with not only the general public but also people who are actually trying to build/fix relations between these 2 waring factions... also it will make the us look JUST GREAT
      no video.... if u honestly think that those soldiers went in there and done that without some kind of camera attached to them then u would be foolish but in saying that if u think that the recordings of highly trained soldiers doing a super elite operation and expose how the perform in such situations then ur even more foolish than u previously were if u think they will ever be released...these guys are trained behind closed doors for a reason
      no heroes...brilliant...fuck... i admit it, i,m one of the soldiers that killed osama, here is a picture of my face and my full name.. please allow ur jihadist friends to track me down and blow up everyone in my town trying to get me brilliant ..... believe me when i say thats these guys will be taken care of behind closed doors and probably given medals but will never be able to talk about it in thier lifetimes...hence the words "secret mission"
      How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• thebanned1
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • May 2009

Comment

• thebanned1
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • May 2009

Originally posted by thebanned1
          firstly... the helicopter was destroyed by the forces, apparently, it wasnt shot down it developed mechanical problems

actually thinking about this it doesn't really make much sense...if they had 2 heli's full of people and one broke how did the people that were in that heli get the hell back out of there considering they were actually carrying an extra body

Comment

• res0nat0r
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • May 2006

in the 2nd heli, just sitting very close.

Comment

• lilsensa
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Call me crazy, but what is with the "All Seeing Eye" Pyramid in people's signatures? Also, Florida, what is with the "Masonic" symbol in your sig?

Do you guys know the meaning of these symbols? I found it rather ironic to find them in an "Osama Bin Laden" thread...

Not hating, just wondering what your personal meaning of these symbols are.
              RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• runningman
                Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                • Jun 2004

secondly....these guys aint so stupid i,m sure they took swabs from the inside of the dead body to confirm it was infact osama
                thirdly...if u ever think u are going to learn the complete truth about this you can think again... this is a seriously high profile thing, highly secretive for a dam good reason

no body...cant really comment on that to be honest but like whats been said above its tradition for muslims to be burried on the same day also they aint stupid...like they are going to give a guy like that full burial on solid ground so people can come and make a shrine!!! do u know how many kids in that area have been born and named osama since sept 11th 2001?
                no named ship.... fucking lol this has to be one of the funniest things i,ve heard from you in this thread yet...yea as a citizen of the public i really want to know what military ships/machines/operations are going on and where at the exact time its happening...i would be fucking rich if i knew this as i'd sell it to intelligence agencies around the world!!!
                no pictures... yes extreme gore picture of osama's brains hanging out from above his left eye sockets is really going to go down well with not only the general public but also people who are actually trying to build/fix relations between these 2 waring factions... also it will make the us look JUST GREAT
                no video.... if u honestly think that those soldiers went in there and done that without some kind of camera attached to them then u would be foolish but in saying that if u think that the recordings of highly trained soldiers doing a super elite operation and expose how the perform in such situations then ur even more foolish than u previously were if u think they will ever be released...these guys are trained behind closed doors for a reason
                no heroes...brilliant...fuck... i admit it, i,m one of the soldiers that killed osama, here is a picture of my face and my full name.. please allow ur jihadist friends to track me down and blow up everyone in my town trying to get me brilliant ..... believe me when i say thats these guys will be taken care of behind closed doors and probably given medals but will never be able to talk about it in thier lifetimes...hence the words "secret mission"
                Ok first why do I have to believe them when they have lied about so much in the past? Don't I have a right to at least see the body? I saw Saddams body. Shit I saw Saddams head hanging by a thread.

As far as making people angry - They just killed him. I'm pretty sure they are angry enough now whether the picture is shown or not.

I'm a Canadian tax payer and last I checked Canada is in Afghanistan chasing this ghost.. So I have just as much say as anyone else.

The Ship - Why is it so hard to say "the body was brought to the USS Enterprise where the body was then handled with care and given a proper sea burial"

The Video - Why could they show the Jessica Lynch footage but not this one? This one is a big deal you think they would show everyone and give an hour by hour timeline. You Know?

6pm the attack began
                7pm The body was taken by helicopter to the USS Enterprise
                830 - DNA swab was taken to conifm identity
                10pm the body is wrapped and washed for Muslim burial
                2am - The body is buried out at Sea

Also the hero that killed Osama Bin Laden is Jack Smith from the 21st Airborne. Blah blah blah... Have a parade with him. And then he can go into the witness protection program.. Last I check the mafia can't find those people so I'm pretty sure some idiots in a cave couldn't find him

That is what a credible report would say. Also in every article I have seen the references are "US government official" or "Pentagon Official" or "White House Official" What official?? What's his name....

Comment

• Hoff
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Aug 2009

Comment

• res0nat0r
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • May 2006

Ok first why do I have to believe them when they have lied about so much in the past? Don't I have a right to at least see the body? I saw Saddams body. Shit I saw Saddams head hanging by a thread.

As far as making people angry - They just killed him. I'm pretty sure they are angry enough now whether the picture is shown or not.

I'm a Canadian tax payer and last I checked Canada is in Afghanistan chasing this ghost.. So I have just as much say as anyone else.

The Ship - Why is it so hard to say "the body was brought to the USS Enterprise where the body was then handled with care and given a proper sea burial"

The Video - Why could they show the Jessica Lynch footage but not this one? This one is a big deal you think they would show everyone and give an hour by hour timeline. You Know?

6pm the attack began

Also the hero that killed Osama Bin Laden is Jack Smith from the 21st Airborne. Blah blah blah... Have a parade with him. And then he can go into the witness protection program.. Last I check the mafia can't find those people so I'm pretty sure some idiots in a cave couldn't find him

That is what a credible report would say. Also in every article I have seen the references are "US government official" or "Pentagon Official" or "White House Official" What official?? What's his name....

lulz

Comment

• thebanned1
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • May 2009

6pm the attack began

That is what a credible report would say.
                      you saw saddams head hanging by a thread because someone is iraq who was anti saddam happened to be @ the hanging filmed it on a mobile phone lol...there wasn't even an american presence in the place when saddam was being hung.. plus there is a huge difference in showing the picture of a dead body with no visible wounds and a picture of a dead body with open gaping wounds/blood/brains whatever.. its called gore and u know how the general public/world would react to seeing pictures of brains splattered all over the place.. if u really want to experience any of that shit then i sudjest you pm me and i,ll send u a link to some of that stuff... it shocks even a guy like me ( i,m not posting that shit on here due to respect to kamal/tom and other ms users who might find it seriously offensive )

sure your government has lied to u in the past and will continue to lie to you no matter what but something like this is so high profile that the chances are they wont lie about it because its seen as a moral victory for all that do good in the world...i think u,ve been watching too many conspiracy theories without actually thinking about what ur actually seeing

sure the jihadists and shit will be pretty pissed with the killing of a person they regard so highly but what u dont need happening is picture/video of their great leader been used to hype up those people for what ever reason ( look @ what happened with the likes of bobby sand in ireland ), i think the fact that they are even discussing if they should release picture of his dead body is kinda strange because they will be rather gruesome...i know this also might be a bit of an odd way of making a point but if a family member of yours was in this situation and pictures of their dead body was released to the public u would be pretty pissed even if ur family had dissowned this person...doesnt mean to say that they dont have feelings for this person deep down and i think the decent people out there who are running things or whatever will respect that.... what the people who are trying to sort relations dont need is a wave of people like 4chan spreading vile and altered images around the internet in waves never seen before...like i said this is seriously high profile and i,m sure u seen what happened before when they got saddam...people have learned from this imo

sure you're a tax payer and you obviously have the right to ur opinion but come on m8 surely even u must admit that there are certain things that people in power know that have to remain in the circles of power rather than in the public hands

back to the boat well think about it they are in a dodgy area for americans to be in, what has been completely overlooked in this whole thread imo is the fact that osama's death has the potential to increase the risk of a worsening relationship with iran and i think it was wise to not announce that there was an american ship within striking distance of irianan forces, u want another war m8?

the video.. simple m8... u put out a video of the highly highly trained soldiers in the world in operation and the enemy will basically break every single movement down in that video and learn from it and then apply what they learn to people they train in future, ok they might not be as fully trained but as far as war goes the less the enemy knows about the training your troops have been given then the more likely you are to surprise the enemy when it comes to the battlefront giving you the advantage, jesus thats basic war tactics right there..... like i said before which u obviously haven't picked up on these guys are trained behind closed doors for a reason

i dont think a witness protection program has been defined for such a high profile case u have totally forgot that these people are somewhat military trained and have the potential to further their millitary knowledge in the future and are extremely powerfull compared to the likes of the mafia, in fact u cant even compare then to the mafia imo, naming these guys who did this is like potentially signing a death warrant for each of then... these guys are trained to operate in the up most secrecy and it will probably be beneficial to there health if their names are kept secret, they can then live there lives as normal people without having to look over their shoulders at every turn

Comment

• thebanned1
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • May 2009

Attached Files

Comment

• thebanned1
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • May 2009

dam didnt work

Comment

• DIDI
                            Aussie Pest
                            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Highsteppa
                            Please do not confuse this moron with the rest of our country. His own idiotic posts are his own, and do not necessarily reflect Canadian society's view on this.

Burial at sea - In accordance with the Koran, burial of deceased is supposed to be done before within 24 hours. U.S. gov't had offered the body to Saudi Arabia, who declined, probably on the grounds that he's not exactly a popular person to have associated with Saudi Arabia and the fact that they want to avoid any kind of martyrdom issues that the radical branches of Islam might hold up if the body was given a more conventional burial.

The burial at sea shows *some* respect to the Muslim religion - which counter acts the more radical claims that the U.S. and the Western world is bent on crushing Islam and is hypocritical in it's claim of freedom of religion. However, there are some scholars who are claiming that this is disrespectful. But then again, there's a lot of interpretations on any religion and more radical branches that are going to get pissed off at anything that isn't done to their vision of their religious orthodoxy. Moderates are probably not going to get too bothered over the handling of the body being dumped into the sea, so long as the basic tenets were respected.

Body verification - DNA, biometrics and even a positive I.D. from his own wife, who I.D.'d him by name.
                            Thank you !
                            Originally posted by TheVrk
                            it IS incredible isn't it??
                            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                              I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                              • Mar 2008

hi didi
                              (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• DIDI
                                Aussie Pest
                                • Nov 2004

^^^ Hi back

Absolutely excellent! I love common sense, just wish it was more common
                                Originally posted by TheVrk
                                it IS incredible isn't it??
                                STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                                Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                                The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Working...