Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chuckc
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Martin Garcia Music - Anyone with any connections know of any sets out there

thanks unkle!!!

Comment

• unkle
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Mar 2007

Re: Martin Garcia Music - Anyone with any connections know of any sets out there

You got mail.

Comment

• sbando
        Going back to Romford
        • Apr 2008

Originally posted by psybangas
        Finally it's stated by none other than vinnie97. (Try explain then why Jody Wisternoff's frisky Radio performances are exceptions to the rule then, hipocrites.)

Oh no, that's right if the original artist puts it on Soundcloud there's an exception to the rule, right? ^last post?
        You just don't get it, huh?

Sets 1) posted here by the artist 2) not exclusive to Frisky 3) not ripped in any way are NOT "EXCEPTIONS"

The moment an artist posts it it's NOT EXCLUSIVE ANYMORE! They're right there, for heaven's sake, how HARD CAN IT BE TO GET IT?? I really hope it's your last post on the matter, this time.

Did you notice that Jody, for instance, no longer posts Intensified the same day?? Did you see us posting links? Warren, instead, does post Sound Garden's original files a couple of weeks AFTER the airing. Only then we can share the linkys.

People who are less aggressive and are part of this community in a friendly way will find ways to get Martin's sets, trust me.
        ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
        ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
        ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
        ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

Just finishing listening to the good version, Thank you to whom it may concern I know I always preach quality, but even i didn't expect it to be this much better . He really is a very, very good Dj. Looking forward to the next one already.
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• psybangas
            Platinum Poster
            • May 2006

^ LOL Quality... If you subscribed to frisky (like some of us do) perhaps you could have had it directly from the source.

@vinnie97 - Dense? When did I mention Mixing? I merely pointed out this forum has a "no frisky Radio show links rule" that's circumvented by the hypocritical loopholes propagated by dissemblers.

@sbando - What's a rule, if it's not made to be broken right? Thanks for spelling it out for me... Gee I've seen you post so many exclusive Martin Garcia sets lately. PMSL

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Feb 2009

Hi guys!

Nice mix!

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• Knightsfan87
                Gold Gabber
                • Apr 2010

Originally posted by DIDI
                Just finishing listening to the good version, Thank you to whom it may concern I know I always preach quality, but even i didn't expect it to be this much better . He really is a very, very good Dj. Looking forward to the next one already.

Comment

• sbando
                  Going back to Romford
                  • Apr 2008

gee i've seen you post so many exclusive martin garcia sets lately. Pmsl

Priceless in so many ways.
                  ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                  ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                  ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
                  ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• antoinb
                    Fresh Peossy
                    • Apr 2005

Somebody elsewhere has shared quite a bit of Martins older stuff with me , Thank you bsh appreciated !!!
                    I have a slow upload so ill be sticking them up here as i can.
                    Heres the first
                    Martin Garcia Metrodance Journey (13.12.2006)
                    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

• chuckc
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

one of my favorite classics from Martin is Metrodance 07-28-2004

Comment

• chuckc
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

just a reminder to keep your eyes peeled for the next broadcast of Episode 2 of Cabin Pressure, think its maybe in 2 weeks or less.

Comment

• D.Williams
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Aug 2006

Been listening to the first one a bunch this week, lovin it more with each listen... Can't wait for the next one

Comment

• chuckc
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

anoyone know when the next edition is going to be broadcast? could be in the the next week i think.

Comment

• OkiDokie
                              Addiction started
                              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by chuckc
                              anoyone know when the next edition is going to be broadcast? could be in the the next week i think.
                              Today at 2pm EST.
                              Had my lunch hour earlier just to be able to listen to this monster on time.

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Feb 2009

Sounding nice

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

Working...