Danny Howells Full Dig Deeper set @ Freeze Liverpool for Macmillan Cancer support

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Danny Howells Full Dig Deeper set @ Freeze Liverpool for Macmillan Cancer support

It's just better to always aim high, you're sure not losing anything ! And you lot are confusing me
    Last edited by DIDI; October 10, 2010, 03:02:27 AM.
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• sbando
      Going back to Romford
      • Apr 2008

Re: Danny Howells Full Dig Deeper set @ Freeze Liverpool for Macmillan Cancer support

Mades simply explained that, in this case, by converting it into 192 you won't lose anything, and if you have disk-space issues that will save you a few megs.
      ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
      ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
      ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
      ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• dodsy87
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Hoff
        did not have time to listen anything yet .. . like to be relaxed with danny's luxury gems

but fckk

that's like an organ of my body since

DUUUUUUDE!!! AMEN!!!! This CD is in my top 10. Both Discs are simply stunning. On Nick Warrens Disc, Mavi - Sufi, that track is sensational

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by sbando
          Mades simply explained that, in this case, by converting it into 192 you won't lose anything, and if you have disk-space issues that will save you a few megs.
          Err I was joking Hard drives are cheap anyway
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• tomofreeze
            Fresh Peossy
            • Oct 2010

Were once does it say I'm a dj? I'm a promotor iv never mixed a record in my life. Our guy who helps us out on the tech side for free has been away this weekend. Again chaps it's for charity were all doing this as a fundraising initiative and it's very time consuming.

I will ring him as soon as he's back and il get him to sort those who have donated a matter of priority. Sorry if you've been waiting. Theirs no conspiracy everybody should have access to the mox who donates

dave seaman has also just offered a meal for two with him before he plays for us in Liverpoo January 29th. free drinks all night and signed goodies for our competition

I have also had confirmation of lee burridge that I can record his set at our night and make available through donation.

Comment

• robcasson
              Fresh Peossy
              • Oct 2010

Can anyone whose download failed or was not sent could you please email rcasson79@hotmail, cheers

Comment

• smokindan
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2004

06. 38 min Chymera - Ghosts
                A vampire or a victim it depends on who's around...

Comment

• Shpira
                  Angry Boy Child
                  • Oct 2006

hey guys... I donated but the .ogg thing is so damn impractical! What did you use to convert? perhaps not the best choice of format to say the least!?
                  The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                  Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• feather
                    Shanghai ooompa loompa
                    • Jul 2004

What platform are you on? For mac, Max (which DD shared) or Audacity works. On Windows you might be able to use EAC, I've used it to convert WAV to mp3 but not ogg to mp3 though.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Shpira
                      Angry Boy Child
                      • Oct 2006

I downloaded something called Blaze media pro...worked like a treat. Now to wait another 20 minutes to dig deeper into howells
                      The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                      Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• Homegrove
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jun 2004

This set is great!

I used this for Windows:

Free Audio Convertor CS

Download Free Audio Converter CS 1.0.0 - An audio encoder and converter for various formats.
                        Forward thinking house music

Comment

• sbando
                          Going back to Romford
                          • Apr 2008

By the end of this thread people will have named every converter/encoder/coffee machine available.
                          ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                          ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                          ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*

Comment

• feather
                            Shanghai ooompa loompa
                            • Jul 2004

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• tomofreeze
                              Fresh Peossy
                              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Shpira
                              hey guys... I donated but the .ogg thing is so damn impractical! What did you use to convert? perhaps not the best choice of format to say the least!?
                              Mate, are you being serious? take the time to read the rest of the thread. It was practical at the time.

Comment

• sbando
                                Going back to Romford
                                • Apr 2008

2 pounds well spent.
                                ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                                ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                                ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*

Comment

Working...