wtf happened to Brian Ffar and Daniel Mnookin?
One Hit Wonders
Collapse
X
-
Re: One Hit Wonders
cant believe some people are calling Sander K a "one hit wonder" - amazing
edit: just gonna throw in James Holden as well, another one hit wonder, he hasnt done anything liked in the past couple of years - he just got lucky with Balance 005Comment
-
Re: One Hit Wonders
^ agree, sander is hardly a one-hit wonder.
is the guy i'm thinking of bill hamel? (not that you guys would know who i'm thinking of) he seemed like he was going to be big around 2002 or 2003 and have barely heard anything about him since. his profile on MS makes it sound like he's doing well, though, so who knows.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: One Hit Wonders
Agreed Bill Hamel was one of them but I don't think I've heard a track from him? Didn't he do remixes or produce with someone else?^ agree, sander is hardly a one-hit wonder.
is the guy i'm thinking of bill hamel? (not that you guys would know who i'm thinking of) he seemed like he was going to be big around 2002 or 2003 and have barely heard anything about him since. his profile on MS makes it sound like he's doing well, though, so who knows.
I always associate Sander K with My Lexicon so he's a one-hit-wonder that way, he's never produced anything else that mattered; and how can anyone look past that Fruit track.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: One Hit Wonders
^^God I hated that track !!
And it hurt even more that I bought the album it came on !!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: One Hit Wonders
Precisely. It's still a mind boggling mystery how he goes from My Lexicon to Fruit.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
-
Re: One Hit Wonders
never heard this one mate??? i fucking love thisAgreed Bill Hamel was one of them but I don't think I've heard a track from him? Didn't he do remixes or produce with someone else?
I always associate Sander K with My Lexicon so he's a one-hit-wonder that way, he's never produced anything else that mattered; and how can anyone look past that Fruit track.
i thought we were talking overall? not just productions, at least that what i thought the first post meant? if thats the case then yeah Sander wouldnt have a very long line of big releases
But his 2001 and 2003 Essential Mixes still stand the test of time for me, i also loved his Everybody and This Is Everybody mix cds as well (although not his own productions on those
)
His label Little Mountain Records released some great stuff as well back in the day, Steve Porter, Mick Burns etc...Comment
-
Re: One Hit Wonders
True his EM rocked. Alright so Sacred was good, but Fruit demolished all his cred in my mind

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment