Sennheiser
► . .:: headphones tips ::. .
Collapse
X
-
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: ► . .:: headphones tips ::. .
thanks everyone! I´m reading
yes I´m a Sennheiser man too
.. then I had some very good Sony don´t remember wich model
differences between those
and these Sennheiser HD 25-1 II - Headphone - Well in high-noise environments. .. ??
those aiaiai have pretty neat design
I read that they are very well manufactured ..:: but the sound is not as brilliant
[this on marc romboy words]
didi ?¿ . .. bobs ?
Comment
-
Re: ► . .:: headphones tips ::. .
I find the 25s clamp too tightly for office listening and the ears can feel sweaty after.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: ► . .:: headphones tips ::. .
I need a new pair of headphones. I had the Sony v700
and were amazing, now I'm looking for something similar with good quality
with a clean sound no saturation. I have seen the Technics DJ1200
and I have seen some DJs with them, somebody have them??

I accept suggestions .......Comment
-
Re: ► . .:: headphones tips ::. .
^^^
the only negative about this product is the size & feel of the earcups...
my choice....
D3S_7666-1200.jpgComment
-
Re: ► . .:: headphones tips ::. .
i have 2 decent pairs...fisrt for listening at my desk at work i have dennon 2000's (with a fiio headphone amp)
8806-ahd2000img1.jpg
and for when I'm on the go...
audio-technica-ath-es7-mirror-head-phones2.jpg
I really like these, did loads of research before i bought them. Great value for 100 dollars or so. Audio technica ATH ES7. Cant reccomend them highly enough
I bought the Grado Sr80i for my wife and I really like them too. Really excellent sound quality
4356095-grado-sr80-headphones.jpgmotherloverComment
-
Re: ► . .:: headphones tips ::. .
Grado's look great for home :
Grado SR80i review from the experts at whathifi.comsigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: ► . .:: headphones tips ::. .
I have some Phonon SMB-02 that I use at my desk. They are a bit pricey but worth every single penny
SMB-02-Photo-1-Big.jpg
For when I'm on the go I have some Sure 315 but I've heard that the 215's are equally good and are a bit cheaper
prod_img_se315_cap_l.gifQuiero brincar al agua para caer al cieloComment
-
Re: ► . .:: headphones tips ::. .
I keep reading great reviews about the AIAIAI headphones... you can find them in mercadolibre - there a bit expensive but the quality is great. a friend of mine has them and they sound very good.Comment
-
Re: ► . .:: headphones tips ::. .
I have lost my pair of Seinheiser HD 25 1 II yesterday
I am definitely getting the same ones....as soon asComment
-
Re: ► . .:: headphones tips ::. .
I have been looking for a replacement at work for my standard iphone earbuds... shure 215's look nice..
any other earbud brand or preferences out there?
"pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" JamesComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.

.
. 
Comment