If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Maybe you can try the Sasha set at Beirut or the new Sasha&Diggers emix. If you want em that bad, just add me to your MSN. Jan.Troch@Belgacom.net. If you're worrying about speeds then don't. I've got a decent upload of 50KB/s
If it's just as good as in Amsterdam, it's worth the drive!
My life is full of dark times and times when the sun breaks through and makes everything okay again.
People don't know how uplifting music is, until they have been through the dark.
So how was it??? I had my fair share of (underground) partying in Warsaw, so I can't complain...:wink:
But still... did I miss something?
My life is full of dark times and times when the sun breaks through and makes everything okay again.
People don't know how uplifting music is, until they have been through the dark.
Re:: Sasha in Caf? d'Anvers - Antwerp, Belgium, July 20
Originally posted by Bluelove
this must be the first prog party i didn't saw you in the crowd troggers
Yeh, but there's a first for everything. I saw Therm in the distance but didn't feel like navigating through the crowd. My vodka-red bull and all those fine women close to me were enough to keep me entertained.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment