-e-
Garrick...
Collapse
X
-
Garrick...
DOOOOOOOOOD.... fucking WICKED mix dude.... DANG
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
Re: Garrick...
bump^ -
Re: Garrick...
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
-
Re: Garrick...
Shit is tight man.. Good work.. Loving it!Comment
-
Re: Garrick...
in that caseOriginally posted by Garrickawesome. thanks guys! i aim to puhhlease...
Comment
-
Re: Garrick...
Originally posted by remohin that caseOriginally posted by Garrickawesome. thanks guys! i aim to puhhlease...

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Garrick...
Garrick you filthy mofo!
;-)
f.Comment
-
Re: Garrick...
i always find some of the comments on here a bit disturbing. but if you are a female, i really do aim to please. if you'd like me to prove it, then please PM me. :P
feel free to grab the set on slsk off me if you'd like (username: Garrick). otherwise, i believe yao said he will graciously host both sets from today's shows on his website.
fucking rockets lost AGAIN to dallas tonight... i'm pissed off so i'm going to sleep. night all.Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: Garrick...
don't have to tell me twiceOriginally posted by Garrickfeel free to grab the set on slsk off me if you'd like (username: Garrick).
Comment
-
Re: Garrick...
Thanks G-Ride, I thought I was your friend? I feed your animals when your out of town. Hang out with you when you cant find your girlfriend, and teach you how to spin records from time to time. And, I caint even get a hard copy of your sets. I mean I live right down the road and you expect me to pull it off of slsk...............MAAAN! I remember that!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment