Solid preview.. Canīt wait!
Hernan Cattaneo - Balance Presents Sudbeat
Collapse
X
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Balance Presents Sudbeat
Solid preview.. Canīt wait!
"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson -
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Balance Presents Sudbeat
Thanks for that ! It almost reads like a an Israel / Argentina collaboration , which is definitely not a bad thing !!Not a big fan myself but stumbled across this. preview and tracklist here:
Hernan Cattaneo to mix | Data Transmission
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Balance Presents Sudbeat
Balance have a really good comprehensive review , plus you can preorder as I just did !!
Hernan Cattaneo - Balance presents Sudbeat - Balance MusicThe 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Balance Presents Sudbeat
thanks for sharing this preview sounds wonderful. do u think they will have the full release were u get all the tracks as well as the extended mixes?Not a big fan myself but stumbled across this. preview and tracklist here:
Hernan Cattaneo to mix | Data Transmission
Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Balance Presents Sudbeat
^^^Doesn't look like it . Just the two cds mixed.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Balance Presents Sudbeat

sorry..wasn't impressed by this at allComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Balance Presents Sudbeat
^Would agree. I thought I was listening to his original Balance CD at one point.
Used to love Hernan around 2003-2007 - his Metrodance shows at that time were excellent. But I find his sets extremely bland at the moment. I admire him for sticking to his sound, it's just not a sound I have much interest in at the moment.Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Balance Presents Sudbeat
^^ His previous Balance was probably my least favourite, some great tracks , some didn't do much for me . One I hated !!
What I hear of this one I find nothing like his other balance. So far everything about this one is I really, really like. Usual deal, we all have different tastes.
Let's be thankful for that 
Pretty sure it will get less than 5 stars from R.A. Which is a plus for me
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Balance Presents Sudbeat
So if. Pre order does it ship on Feb 17th or will ship march 3d being that I live in the US?Comment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Balance Presents Sudbeat
CD1 is less ambient electronic and feels more like early on at Woodstock. With all tracks being new and Sudbeat, it's definitely diversifying the labels sound. Some fantastic tracks in there too
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Balance Presents Sudbeat
Mine should arrive tomorrow !!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Balance Presents Sudbeat
Got it !!
And I have a thank you on it
But it's not from Hernan this time, it's from Balance Music and it's my In The Mix user name
That is really sweet
Also the mastering is by Danny Bonnici my favourite masterer, I know that isn't really a word
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Hernan Cattaneo - Balance Presents Sudbeat
The ultimate username mention!
I'm not sure i could even name a masterer ... thats some fine attnetion to detail there Didi....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment