Filth 007
Collapse
X
-
Filth 007
I just wanted to take a moment and say that the energy i felt at this party was warm and fuzzy. I was overjoyed to meet Kevin and see him make the music WOW! loved it! The vibe was so on there. I danced for 10 or 11 hours smiling the whole time. The people were all wonderful. Unfortunateley i haven't been able to make it back to p-cola since but it has truly been on my mind. No e-mail addresses they were lost on the journey home. What is everyone doing for New Years? I am totally entertaining the idea of New York Deep Dish Yes Yes Yes but still not quite sure tickets are only 30 or 40 bucks. Dance like nobody is watching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tags: None -
Re: Filth 007
?
?
?
Hafid...wtf did you tell people? Jibs, did you give the man a little too much of everything? Garrick? Ken? What?Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway -
Re: Filth 007
Yea but how did the guy some by putting my show's name on that party? Not that I don't mind a little bit of extra exposure, but it still confuses the hell outta me
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: Filth 007
shit, I'm FROM pensacola and it confuses the hell out of me too.Originally posted by Yaobut it still confuses the hell outta me
Comment
-
-
Re: Filth 007
lol
i'm working my nuts off to be there around may though man...i'll even eat dry bread for months as long as it gets me the money!
@ megan love: that avatar rocks
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment