If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I just listened through this week's Scott Bradford's mix and I'm really impressed. A really nice mix, from start till end... Just enough breaks and a lovely finish with a Depeche Mode remix...
Just lovely...
We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."
I always enjoy the lexicon avenue mixes that digweed has aired,they certainly have their own unique sound.I'm looking forward to listening to this later in the week.
I heard scott live last march. I wasn't impressed till the half of the set as most tracks were boring - then after the lenghty breakdown a real deep'n'tribal nightmare took off yeah a skillful dj
It will be soon available from the [ms] download section.
I had one of the best nights in my life so far when Lexicon Avenue gave a gig down in Athens a few months ago. Live effects and mixing from the Lexicon Team. And they are great guys as well. The venue was full of crowd for almost 7 hours.
Lexicon
There are actually 3 in the group with Mark Armstrong and Chris Scott (though Chris only works the studio and doesn't spin)
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment