What do you guys think ? Return / Repair ?
What would you do ?
Collapse
X
-
What would you do ?
So I bought a very expensive (for me) watch for the Mrs. on her B'day and the watch was DOA (dead on arrival). Called the vendor we purchased it from and its one those NY Stores. They said its just the battery as sometimes because of not being worn and sitting in stock for a while, the battery dies. He said if you get it changed, we'll give you a $10 credit OR I can return the watch and they send me a working one.
What do you guys think ? Return / Repair ?www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
Re: What would you do ?
return it. dont risk changing the battery yourself and voiding thier warrenty.Originally posted by tiddlesreturn and tell them to pay for next day air both ways
send it fedex with a return box included.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: What would you do ?
i agree, return it. when you pay a lot for something, it should work.Comment
-
Re: What would you do ?
agreed, return it!Comment
-
Re: What would you do ?
IF you don't need it right away for her birthday or something, return it.It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: What would you do ?
return it...no doubt about itComment
-
Re: What would you do ?
Is this the same guy that sold you the $350 iPod on ebay???Originally posted by KamalSo I bought a very expensive (for me) watch for the Mrs. on her B'day and the watch was DOA (dead on arrival). Called the vendor we purchased it from and its one those NY Stores. They said its just the battery as sometimes because of not being worn and sitting in stock for a while, the battery dies. He said if you get it changed, we'll give you a $10 credit OR I can return the watch and they send me a working one.
What do you guys think ? Return / Repair ?
Comment
-
Re: What would you do ?
I never bought an Ipod on ebay, in fact I've never bought anything on ebay.... this watch was purchased from Amazon and mailed to me from one of their vendors.
I returned the watch and asked them to send me a working onewww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: What would you do ?
^^^^^ That was a joke referring to your herds topic
Comment
-
Re: What would you do ?
refresh my memory cause I have no idea what you're referring to
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment