i swear everyone is gonna start telling him the same story the next time he takes a piss in miami
jibbed, pickled, mullered, and wounded in WMC2006
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, mullered, and hounded in WMC2006
Did you guys have make-up sex???Originally posted by picklemonkey
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, mullered, and hounded in WMC2006
You`ve got some pics of him taking a piss?Originally posted by remohhey MJ i sent u a text about this, u prolly didn't get it..
so im at space taking a piss, who pops up inthe urinal next to me...digweed himself..so i start laughing and i tell him about the MJ story..he said fuck i was trying to piss you know...we both atrted laughing ....
got some pics but i cat find my usb to transfer from camera to computer....
and i thought I was the stalker.
Yeh, I`ve sent you two text Orlando but you never replied, I don`t think our mobiles are compatible sir
Quality pics Karen thanks.
Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, mullered, and hounded in WMC2006
ubiqeOriginally posted by thrualoooopwhat a trip!.....was good to meet all you mercury peeps!.......most of the week is a blur and i love it that way......jib,pickle,mj are party animals......ska,kabir good to hang again.....ruby,ariel good to meet ya!......i know i forgot some of you but remembering names and alias's is not easy......i think i saw dreamgirlie @ pawnshop but not sure.....good to meet ya jason don't remember your alias?.....next year i will write down to remember stuff...........i also handed a promo to a girl @glass that i saw on here but cannot remember who she is(the chica danced non-stop all night)....every one of you i met are the most real peeps!.......i cannot wait for next year!Last edited by Steve Graham; March 31, 2006, 10:39:34 AM.Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, mullered, and hounded in WMC2006
ubiqeblack is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, mullered, and hounded in WMC2006
Originally posted by picklemonkeyI wish my ms shirt fit me
You should try one of the lady cut ms shirts."Dream as if you''ll live forever, Live as if you''ll die today." -- James Dean --Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, mullered, and hounded in WMC2006
pics were great. many thanx for sharing!Originally posted by KareBearHere's a link to all of them if anyone is interested
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/yelorosek/album?.dir=/a2d1&.src=ph&.tok=phWwzoEBuYRZAqEm
Never been on this site before but it was embedded into my brain by little stickers everywhere all week so I figured that I should post on here too. Enjoy!!Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, mullered, and hounded in WMC2006
My review goes a little like this:
Thursday: Took a half day at work, headed home to pick up my wife and clothes and made a bee-line for Miami. Making GREAT time when the rain hit, then traffic came to a dead stop. No worries, I wasn't going to let anything ruin the vacation that we worked so hard for. Got onto South Beach, checked into the hotel and relaxed for a bit. Made a couple of drinks, got cleaned up and headed over to the dungeon (MJ, Pickle, DG, and Jib's room). Hung out there for a bit before heading to the hotel bar for a couple more drinks courtesy of MJ (I still owe you a few my friend). Had to discuss the rules of tipping in the states to Mr. MJ as he's not accustomed to doing things the good 'ol American way. After a few photo ops we made our way to Pawn Shop for Digweed & Co. Banged it out there for a while meeting and saying 'Hi' to at least 20 odd people from [ms]: Devon, Ricky, Steve Graham, Karen, Russell, Beaumont, Chris, Paul, Sunny, the crew with us, and countless others that stopped by throughout the evening. Listened to JVM's opening set which was LUSH by prog standards and then the man came on...mop and all. Heard Diggers pound it out for a while dropping 'Darkness' and some track that samples Junior Reed from what sounds like one of the songs he's featured on with Wu-Tang from their CD about 6 years ago. Dig's dropped it good that night. Unfortunately ska had been awake since 430am and his little 'help-stay-awake' wasn't working as well as it should so we bolted at about 200am. Headed back to the hotel with my wife Kim singing to the cab driver along the way and stopped by Walgreens so she could get some Pringles and a gossip magazine. It was then that I noticed that I left both my ID and credit card at the bar at Pawn Shop. I do that every friggin’ time! Off to bed.
Friday: Woke up at about 830am and went to breakfast. Not bad for a hotel breakfast buffet. Sat there and listened in on a conversation going on at the table behind us about remixing tracks and putting together 2 artist albums. One of the guys was talking about using only tracks from the Audiotherapy label and the other was Greek or Turkish. Not sure who they were exactly as neither looked familiar. I then hoofed it over to MJ & Pickle’s hotel room to try to get them awake and go to the beach with us. Eventually, after pushing and pushing MJ, we finally made our way to the beach. Chilled out there for a loooong time and waited for MJ to get his ‘tatoo’. Back to the hotel to clean up. Kim and I then went on to do some shopping and had lunch. Went back to the hotel and took a nap. Meanwhile, all day long I’m trying to get a hold of the Pawn Shop in order to get my ID and credit card back. Finally at about 530 I got in touch with someone who said to come by after 7pm to pick them up. 730pm hits and I take off alone to the Pawn Shop. Was there listening to MANDY’s sound check for the evening while I waited. Decided instead of going back to the hotel and watch my wife sleep that I would hit up the Movim party where everyone else was. Hung out there for about 30 mins and then walked back to the hotel. Set out at about midnight for the Marlin for the Hallucination party. Goddamn that place was packed. It was hot as hell in there and it literally took me 20 minutes to get a drink from the bar. I already had tickets to Revolver with MANDY, Booka Shade, and DJ T at the Pawn Shop so we (my wife and I), Drew (dts1200) and his friend Todd decided to bolt from the Marlin and head to the Pawn Shop. Along the way my wife decided she was just going to go back and go to bed so it was just the 3 guys partying it up at a less-than-stellar party. Got to see a couple of nice performances but all-in-all it wasn’t worth the $40 cab ride over there. Left there at about 515am and waited about 45 mins for a cab. The cab took the boys back to their hotel and then we set out for mine. Along the way the cab got blindsided by a drunk (?) driver and that ended my partying. Just that fast.
Finally 'came-to' sometime Monday after hitting my head pretty hard. I’m fine now after visiting with a doctor earlier in the week. Can’t wait for next year, my wife enjoyed every single one of you and I definitely consider each of you part of my family.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, mullered, and hounded in WMC2006
I have 1 black one leftOriginally posted by picklemonkeyI wish my ms shirt fit me
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, mullered, and hounded in WMC2006
i never got my shirt. =(dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, mullered, and hounded in WMC2006
^^
you're JOKING me.....www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, mullered, and hounded in WMC2006
I paid thousands for mine. and it doesn't fitComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment