ahh, you just don't like the idea that there are more jeff's than steve's. it ok bro.
jibbed, pickled, mullered, and wounded in WMC2006
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, mullered, and hounded in WMC2006
ahh, you just don't like the idea that there are more jeff's than steve's. it ok bro. -
Re: jibbed, pickled, mullered, and hounded in WMC2006
take said infant son w/ you as well as a babysitter/nanny to watch him while you are there...just a thoughtOriginally posted by CHiEF_NOh she does as well, but we have an infant son that she can't be away from that kind of distance or length of time. Maybe next year things will be different.Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, mullered, and hounded in WMC2006
day4night is jeff too"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, mullered, and hounded in WMC2006


please tell me i'm not the only person that sees it.
Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, mullered, and hounded in WMC2006
^^ No more tatoo.
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, mullered, and hounded in WMC2006
JEEZUZ FUCKING CHRIST!
I just got my phone bill.
?304 translate that to $
$565
For 1 weeks worth of calls.
Comment
-
Re: jibbed, pickled, mullered, and hounded in WMC2006
nice one mikeman..... as jib said... I HONESTLY thought you'd be pushing a grand.... you're lucky to walk away with halfwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment