If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
yea at first i thought this took place in the main room and thought WTF is this?? now that i know it was 10am. i understand the mix now....very nice work.....
Question, is there a copy of his mainroom mix floating around yet?
Nice mix. I'm not the biggest fan of the guy, but this is definitely one of the better mixes i've heard from him. Suits the setting well... Would have been fantastic to experience it first hand. Thanks for sharing!
I may be wrong, but I think the remix of that Good Charlotte track belongs to Harry Peat, no?
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment