If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Scheduled to release Tuesday, May 16, 2006 Steve bug - Bugnology 2. I have this already
Michael Mayer immer2 not sure when the release date. I read march issue of i-dj mag and they said it was gonna be released on march 13. But i think its been held back
The hernan and luciano cd's are . I liked hernan's disk 1 but disk 2 is a as well. I also have the paolo mojo cd. Not sure bout this one yet. The mixing is but not sure if i like the tracks on them yet. Maybe it's a grower
Great list, thanks for putting it together. Will keep a look out for them.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
Good idea ... one list to refer to for new releases
Or a monthly list
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
There are couple on there I will be checking out. I really want to hear digweed's new renaissance mix the most. Can't wait until it comes out. I still need to pre order copy though. Maybe tonight or something.
Actually probably not a bad idea although the trouble to maintain it could get a little crazy. Maybe a monthly-updated sticky or something is in order. PM me man_who_wasn't_there and we can discuss the possibility if you're interested.
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment