If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
so i've decided recently im gonna take a very long break from the herb, lots of reasons, primarily health and motivation, but i think its for the better.
I quit smoking cigarettes 2 months ago. Cold turkey. Haven't looked back. Haven't had a craving. No sudden impulses to start again. I started running and feel great. Just stick with it and remember that if you don't really want to quit that you probably won't.
I quit smoking cigarettes 2 months ago. Cold turkey. Haven't looked back. Haven't had a craving. No sudden impulses to start again. I started running and feel great. Just stick with it and remember that if you don't really want to quit that you probably won't.
stick with it....you have no idea how disgusting smoking is untill u give up
I quit smoking cigarettes 2 months ago. Cold turkey. Haven't looked back. Haven't had a craving. No sudden impulses to start again. I started running and feel great. Just stick with it and remember that if you don't really want to quit that you probably won't.
very true. Another thing is i felt i was turning into a blatant stoner which isnt a good look no matter how you slice it.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment