On Saturday 10th, Radio One will broadcast my first ever Essential Mix. I was very excited to be asked to do this and it was great putting together something a little different together. Im happy with the result and I hope you get the chance to listen to it. You can listen live from anywhere in the world on www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/essentialmix at 1am (uk time) Saturday night/Sunday morning and also check it out at anytime during the following seven days.
Damian Lazarus - Essential Mix 10 June 2006
Collapse
X
-
Damian Lazarus - Essential Mix 10 June 2006
from www.damianlazarus.com
ESSENTIAL MIX
On Saturday 10th, Radio One will broadcast my first ever Essential Mix. I was very excited to be asked to do this and it was great putting together something a little different together. Im happy with the result and I hope you get the chance to listen to it. You can listen live from anywhere in the world on www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/essentialmix at 1am (uk time) Saturday night/Sunday morning and also check it out at anytime during the following seven days.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Tags: None -
Re: Damian Lazarus - Essential Mix 10 June 2006
Looking forward to it..... I was dissapointed with his latest mix cd (Get Lost) so hopefully this makes up for it. He's still a better live DJ imo than listening to a recording of his, just something about the timing of the tracks and how the crowd interacts with with what he's dropping.Providing Aural Satisfaction -
Re: Damian Lazarus - Essential Mix 10 June 2006
whatever its gonna taste like, i cant wait to hear this dude do his thing... big step up for him...Comment
-
Re: Damian Lazarus - Essential Mix 10 June 2006
Excellent... I was thinking about picking up "Get Lost," but maybe I'll wait now.I am no cyberwhore...
http://www.myspace.com/zendobroComment
-
-
Re: Damian Lazarus - Essential Mix 10 June 2006
Finally some decent talent on the old Essential Mix.Comment
-
Re: Damian Lazarus - Essential Mix 10 June 2006
^^agreed.
hope to hear some upcoming crosstown rebels releases on thisComment
-
Re: Damian Lazarus - Essential Mix 10 June 2006
Its been posted in the P&R forum...anyone know where this set was recorded? I think he was in Atlanta over the weekend.Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment