If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I dunno, they've started last year (I think) but they haven't got z website or anything. I'll ask the owner of the store where I buy that shit and let you know.
I caught Tiefschwarz at Womb when I was last in Tokyo... what an aweeeeeeeeesome club - those multiple lasers are the best visuals I've ever seen. The people were all so damn friendly too.. I'd definitely go back.
Always wanted to go there - but wanted to tie it in with a club appearance by Sasha, Diggers or Hernan. I trust you will be sushi'ing it up - if you like cooking the Japanese do some amazing kitchen knifes (I bought a cracker over the net that is samurai sword sharp). Isn't Club Yellow in Tokyo too ?
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment