I remember finding Communicate in a local record store called Paradise Records about five days before it's release date. I was really excited to get it early for some reason. Anyway these two discs stayed in my car for over two months, I thought they were phenominal. At the time I had that Digweed mix from Massive and he threw down Pob - Waah!, so when I found this tune on Communicate, I was blown away. Excellent discs!
Communicate Appreciation Thread
Collapse
X
-
Re: Communicate Appreciation Thread
I remember finding Communicate in a local record store called Paradise Records about five days before it's release date. I was really excited to get it early for some reason. Anyway these two discs stayed in my car for over two months, I thought they were phenominal. At the time I had that Digweed mix from Massive and he threw down Pob - Waah!, so when I found this tune on Communicate, I was blown away. Excellent discs!
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
sigpic -
Re: Communicate Appreciation Thread
One thing that put me off is how computerised the mixes between tracks sound, especially CD1. And they only played a small portion of Luzon at the end. It was like Cd1 was a 'Best of 2000' mix Cdm, and Cd2 was a 'future tracks' CD.Comment
-
Re: Communicate Appreciation Thread
^^^^i think the tracks were "best tracks of 2000" BECAUSE they were on this cd, and everyone followed suit. Sasha and Diggers SET the standard, others imitated.Its just a feeling....gonna take you higher....Comment
-
Re: Communicate Appreciation Thread
^^^^^^^^ no, everyone was playing them b4 this came out.........
it does sound good after not hearing for a long time though
i on # 2 nowComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment