He told me this is the only way I will even be allowed on the mothership to visit his home planet.
Why my [Stephan Bodzin's] music is so good
Collapse
X
-
Re: Why my [Stephan Bodzin's] music is so good
what's the initiation ritual like?For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: Caley -
Re: Why my [Stephan Bodzin's] music is so good
The almighty Mills wears a blue sequined robe with a single hole in the back from which he excretes his magic in a perfect coil on top of my head.
It is dark aside from a few candles and my hands are bound. The first time I had to use my feet to rub his magic feces into my brain.
It is easier now that I can use my hands.
You will notice that my pale head is becoming less so as I absorb more of Mills' magic.Comment
-
Re: Why my [Stephan Bodzin's] music is so good
l0lz 0mg. and what traxx0r is playing during this? Bodzin - Telestorrhea?For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: Why my [Stephan Bodzin's] music is so good
rotating like machine gunsFor your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: Why my [Stephan Bodzin's] music is so good
Yes... like machine guns. Oddly enough Jeff Mills can rapid fire fecal coils onto my head in a machine gun style. I believe it was synced up to the 54 copies of Spastik.
He can do this because he is a deity. I am humbled.Comment
-
Re: Why my [Stephan Bodzin's] music is so good
shitstorm.For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: Why my [Stephan Bodzin's] music is so good
like beating the shit out of a dead horse... infusion plz.For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: Why my [Stephan Bodzin's] music is so good
Alaskan Pipeline Panda?For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: Why my [Stephan Bodzin's] music is so good
Why won't you die? die? die? cock. cock. cock. cock.For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment