a comp of suspense stories, selected by Alfred Hitchcock... I dont remember the name... something like "stories for late at night"
What book are you reading now?
Collapse
X
-
Re: What book are you reading now?
a comp of suspense stories, selected by Alfred Hitchcock... I dont remember the name... something like "stories for late at night"Itīs a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current -
Re: What book are you reading now?
the soul drinkers - sci fi - warhammer based (40K) by ben counter
and
the science of formula one design by jeff treymayne. SICK book for geeks like me.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: What book are you reading now?
^
|
how technical does that science of F1 book get? do you need an engineering degree to read it?Comment
-
Re: What book are you reading now?
I try not to read. I don't want to pollute my educated mind with foreign ideas
mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-
Re: What book are you reading now?
Wow that must be before he started on the epic fantasy stuff.
I'm reading Charles Stross' Halting State. A near-future novel about a bank heist in a game like WOW. Difficult to read because it's written in 2nd person so it feels like you're in Penthouse Letters without the sex.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: What book are you reading now?
The Halo Effect - M. J. Rose
http://www.amazon.com/Halo-Effect-MI...6125459&sr=1-2
not bad, about half way through!
Comment
-
Re: What book are you reading now?
Last book i just finished.
'Into the Wild' is based on a true story and the bestselling book by Jon Krakauer. After graduating from Emory University in 1992, top student and athlete Christopher McCandless abandons his possessions, gives his entire $24,000 savings account to charity and hitchhikes to Alaska to live in the wilderness. Along the way, Christopher encounters a series of characters that shape his life.

New book i am just reading.
Comment
-
Re: What book are you reading now?
just finished A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson. Fantastic book, could not put it down. Highly recommended.
Just starting Shakespear: The World as a Stage again by Bill Bryson. I'm only 30 pages in, but I think I've found a new favorite author...Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.






Comment