mercuryserver progressive culture • est. 2002 TRY THE NEWHORIZON BETALIVE READ-ONLY PREVIEW ↗

What's the worst search you've gotten before going into a club?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • simonr
    replied
    Re: What's the worst search you've gotten before going into a club?

    Blokes aren't really arsed about these things, they'll just laugh them off and take the piss out of each other over a few beers.

    Girls on the other hand can be completely different.

    Sorry - Steve no pics, the story was in Mixmag last year when they covered the ibiza club closures.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jenks
    replied
    Re: What's the worst search you've gotten before going into a club?

    Hey, you wanna party, do drugs, let Luciano mow your brain down at DC 10...you put up with a little nut grabbing. You can defuse a lot of those situations with how you act to being with.

    Leave a comment:


  • Steve Graham
    replied
    Re: What's the worst search you've gotten before going into a club?

    Originally posted by simonr
    I've never had any real issues .. uk club searches border on disinterested unless the police have had a crackdown.

    At DC10 opening last year the police went ott and out of hand - women officers violating girls with their searches. Probably very distressing.
    pics or STFU!

    Leave a comment:


  • simonr
    replied
    Re: What's the worst search you've gotten before going into a club?

    I've never had any real issues .. uk club searches border on disinterested unless the police have had a crackdown.

    At DC10 opening last year the police went ott and out of hand - women officers violating girls with their searches. Probably very distressing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr.Big
    replied
    Re: What's the worst search you've gotten before going into a club?

    Originally posted by Jenks
    I mean at the end of the day it's just a yank on your nuts, what's the big deal?
    If it was a cop or security at a airport then i can understand but bouncers have no legal right to go that far with a search.

    I guess I'm used to never getting searched anywhere i go, way more chilled with the door staff here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Huggie Smiles
    replied
    Re: What's the worst search you've gotten before going into a club?

    Originally posted by TomTom
    By that time, I drove a bike and wore biker boots.
    show us yer pic!

    Leave a comment:


  • zeronineteen
    replied
    Re: What's the worst search you've gotten before going into a club?

    Originally posted by Jenks
    you sound like the meathead, tough guy.
    You gonna try to take my lunch money cyberbully?

    Maybe I should have turned my head to the side and coughed and asked him to check me for a hernia.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jenks
    replied
    Re: What's the worst search you've gotten before going into a club?

    Originally posted by zeronineteen
    ^^^ Mr. Big you make a good point. I should have cracked him in the face but I didn't want to get jumped by those meatheads and get thrown in the river with cement shoes on since Pacha is right by the water.
    you sound like the meathead, tough guy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Steve Graham
    replied
    Re: What's the worst search you've gotten before going into a club?

    if it were a female checking you and yanking your bollocks would you have a problem with it? if not, maybe your just homophoic. or maybe your are annoyed with yourself because you may have on some level enjoyed it...

    Leave a comment:


  • Shpira
    replied
    Re: What's the worst search you've gotten before going into a club?

    you should have sued his ass for sexual harassment and you still can...get yourself some money rather than a jail term...

    Leave a comment:


  • Jenks
    replied
    Re: What's the worst search you've gotten before going into a club?

    Originally posted by Mr.Big
    I mean at the end of the day there just bouncers, they have no right to yank at your nuts...
    I mean at the end of the day it's just a yank on your nuts, what's the big deal?

    Leave a comment:


  • zeronineteen
    replied
    Re: What's the worst search you've gotten before going into a club?

    ^^^ Mr. Big you make a good point. I should have cracked him in the face but I didn't want to get jumped by those meatheads and get thrown in the river with cement shoes on since Pacha is right by the water.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr.Big
    replied
    Re: What's the worst search you've gotten before going into a club?

    I mean at the end of the day there just bouncers, they have no right to yank at your nuts... That shit wouldn't fly in Dublin. If some bouncer grabbed my balls id punch him in the face. A search and a patdown is enough in fairness.

    Leave a comment:


  • Shpira
    replied
    Re: What's the worst search you've gotten before going into a club?

    Originally posted by Jay Fury
    Make up your mind dude. First your all preaching about how we are mad because we are all doing drugs, now your talkin about legalizing X. Your a shit stabbing tool. The truth is, your just mad because the "Jig is up".... Everyone knows it was YOU at Pacha searching all the guys who went to see a show... I heard that you had your own line set up so you could fondle the privates of all the patrons. Somehow I ended up in your line the night of the Diamonds tour, and entered the club feeling violated and raped after you gave me what you call a search. Plus when you were searching me.... was it REALLY necessarry to whisper in my ear that you would be "Twinking Out" in the upstairs bathroom if I knew any takers?

    Sarcasm? Heard of it maybe...long time ago...any bells ringing?

    Leave a comment:


  • Steve Graham
    replied
    Re: What's the worst search you've gotten before going into a club?

    thin the herd, legalise all drugs IMO

    Leave a comment:

Working...
    THE DOOROCTA PLAYER
    Enter the full venue ↗