^lol....tnx
2008 Pensacola - [ms] meetup - PICTS Page 9 onwards
Collapse
X
-
Re: 2008 Pensacola - [ms] meetup - PICTS Page 9 onwards
Originally posted by red1btw emily ur steves freind ?
welcome aboard btw
edit : spelled ur name wrong sorry emillie
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: 2008 Pensacola - [ms] meetup - PICTS Page 9 onwards
Hafid, you are one HECK of a DJ and you know I don't need to remind you how many times I've lost my marbles to your mixes (I think I've bugged you enough on MSN[LEFT]Kamal, it was an amazingly unique pleasure to have met you. I never really got the chance to properly express how much it meant, on behalf of us all, to have you here and how much we appreciate everything the MS family does for us in the audible, emotional, and spiritual sense. Your site gives us all what we need at the exact moment we need it. Thank you and the MS family for enriching our souls.
)
But one of my real regrets was not being able to hang out with you more than we did in the little time that we did. Everyone has nothing but praises for your hospitality and I would sure love to experience it one more time.
Better make yourself available for 2009 meetup.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: 2008 Pensacola - [ms] meetup - PICTS Page 9 onwards
A huge thanks must also being sent out to our host for the 20+ hour afterparty at the FSM Headquarters!! Thank you as always to K-Rock!! mwah
UFUCKINGCUNTCHA!!!!R.I.P. Jib!
Comment
-
Re: 2008 Pensacola - [ms] meetup - PICTS Page 9 onwards
iirc.... I know one of the ex founders of Mercuryserver i.e. algorithm was in gainesville right around that time. maybe you guys know each other. his name on ms is algyactually working on something, semi-autobiographical of the Florida EDM scene in the early 90's to mid-90's. I was around when the US-prog scene began in Gainesville and Orlando and was involved with Simon's, Firestone, The Edge, Zen Festival, Groove Jet, Eros Euphony and Balance Promote Group/Balance Record Pool.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Comment
-
Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: 2008 Pensacola - [ms] meetup - PICTS Page 9 onwards
Maybe y'all should just move to the US then!
Comment
-
Re: 2008 Pensacola - [ms] meetup - PICTS Page 9 onwards
and Jamey the next day explaining how he had to "move the dildo" to get a beer out of the fridge! lmaoComment
-
Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.





Comment