yes, just listening to this now, and its quite amazing. on first blush, disc 1 is the better of the two, but who knows if that'll change after repeated listenings.
Danny Howells - Renaissance : The Mix Collection (2CD)
Collapse
X
-
Re: Danny Howells - Renaissance : The Mix Collection (2CD)
yes, just listening to this now, and its quite amazing. on first blush, disc 1 is the better of the two, but who knows if that'll change after repeated listenings. -
Re: Danny Howells - Renaissance : The Mix Collection (2CD)
FFS. This Collection looks monumental. I might blackout from just the anticipation. Danny is sure to hit it out of the park again! Onward to monday.
Would you say your musical policies as a DJ are accurately reflected?
Yes. I think also it’s kind of a statement as to where I hopefully want to end up in the long run. I don’t want to be thrashing out heavy sets when I’m 60!
My long term goal as a DJ is to break away from the big events where I’m really only able to focus on more intense music - I love deeper music as well as more experimental, and that’s where I’d like to reside in the future.(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: Danny Howells - Renaissance : The Mix Collection (2CD)
Been listening so far to about 2/3 of the first cd, and i'm quite pleased. Kinda sounds like some deep house stuff for the most part, But it get's really groovy in places. I'm looking forward to hearing the rest of the cd's.Comment
-
Re: Danny Howells - Renaissance : The Mix Collection (2CD)
^^^yeah but in 128kbps. I don't know why they even put that sound quality up there any more. They did the same thing with invol2ver. I won't be buying either from them at that quality.
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
sigpicComment
-
Re: Danny Howells - Renaissance : The Mix Collection (2CD)
yeah, when it comes to quality music, itunes is NOT the place to buy it.Comment
-
Re: Danny Howells - Renaissance : The Mix Collection (2CD)
^^^^ So right. !!The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment