If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
* New 280-hp, 3.5-liter V-6 with 254 pounds-feet of torque
* 305-hp, 3.7-liter V-6 with 275 pounds-feet of torque (TL SH-AWD)
* EPA-estimated mileage of 18/26 mpg city/highway in base TL, 17/24 in SH-AWD
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
as an owner of an 06TL, i gotta say i still like mine better.
fking hell what they did to the front end of the 09 model. when i saw spy photos a few months back, i noticed the grill starting to look like the mdx/rdx. i was hoping it wouldn't go that way, but ugh, it did. i won't be getting a new one when my lease is up.
305hp AWD is tight tho.
Wonder what the plans are for the Type S/Aspec?
That midnight blue one doesn't look bad, but that's because you can't see the grill.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
5 speed auto. MSRP is around 42K for the loaded SH-AWD and 36-37K for the base model FWD.....but am sure you can get it for about $500 over invoice if you haggle the dealer a lot. At the moment the 08's are being sold under invoice.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Nice looking car, for me personally I like the ride much more from a german car, I know you're a Bimmer man also Kamal, I find the japanese sedans are just a little to sedate for me to drive, but the TL has come a long way, especially the TL-S. My neighbor has an '08 that runs out pretty nicely.
yea I read some incredible things about the upcoming TL with SH-AWD. They stiffened the suspension to the point of making it trackworthy and dumped 305 HP into it. (iirc) They tweaked the AWD so that now it can shift power nearly completely between the rear wheels in tight turns, which seems pretty solid.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Why not get a BMW 3 or 5 series... they are way better than that thing.
i dunno, i have a TL A-spec now, and its pretty damn good. With AWD, and 305 hp this thing is gonna be a beast. Acuras are unbelievably reliable as well.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment