i listened to one of them yesterday and got a real bad headache
getting high the "healthy" way?
Collapse
X
-
Re: getting high the "healthy" way?
THanks FM. This might require some looking into...
Comment
-
Re: getting high the "healthy" way?
I recommend running 4-5 miles then juicing fresh fruit & veggies...get's me high everytime
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
-
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: getting high the "healthy" way?
Seeing this reminded me to pull this program out anyway.
Just did the OutOfBody a bit ago.
Did I have one? Not quite...I think very few would ever have one the first time around...but after a few times listening, perhaps.
But I did feel one coming on...felt like this ridiculous giant weight pushing you down and you want to lift up and move but can't...soon you begin to tremble a bit...
tell you what I feel pretty damn good right now!FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: getting high the "healthy" way?
Hmmm, really interesting, but I'm still very skeptical. I'm thinking "power of suggestion"/"self-fulfilling prophecy" might have something to do with it...
It is intriguing, though...Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: getting high the "healthy" way?
^ true that! i like to additionally add a nice source of glutamine/protein to repair the worn muscle tissue after a solid work out. heard once that labor creates energy.
valerian also works wonders, it's a kind elixir and such a vital herb.(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
Re: getting high the "healthy" way?
ok i tried orgasm and i do feel good but nothing really happened i think
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: getting high the "healthy" way?
I thought this thread was about Jenkem. . .i've been hitting that shit pretty hard.The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: getting high the "healthy" way?
^ lmao at poo wiffer balls.
mucks grow on shit, and smoking heroin will petrify yo shit, y not roll with us doggy?(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
-
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,519
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment