After reading the thread on his forum, I would that where he says coming soon, he actually means he has a mix coming soon, rather than meaning a free set.
Cattaneo request
Collapse
X
-
Re: Cattaneo request
Isn't it better to wait guys? I'd rather wait for a released mix compilation than a promo set to be honest, rather than two at the same time that may dilute each other if you see what I mean.
Saying that, it HAS been a long time since his last set (that one from Aug 0
Comment
-
Re: Cattaneo request
There will be no dilution ... there is never enough good music. Compare Voorn's Balance and his Kiss set ... quite different.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Cattaneo request
^^What he said.
Good music is ALWAYS good music and more good music is ALWAYS better than less
The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Cattaneo request
actually that was the sound from my cameraUhmmm I dont agree, when he released Sq vol 2 right before that, he also released a set at WMC 2007 live at nocturnal . where you can hear at least 5 tracks from the Sq Vol 2.
btw today i woke up and sa
w that we have 5 request on his forum , come on "Mercury servers" we can do this
Comment
-
Re: Cattaneo request
Personally I think that there isnt that much quality music around to be honest. Every set I listen to has completely different tracklists than the others, and they're usually sub-par.Comment
-
Re: Cattaneo request
There is an awful lot of pretty mediocre stuff out there but still a lot of really, really good music. Interestingly it seems to be coming from the older more established Djs. Haven't heard much from newcomers that I like. But that could just be my bias
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Cattaneo request
Hernan killed it in Toronto last night at This Is London. Not my fav. club in town, but had a great time groovin to Hernan's beats for the first time. Now i know why he shares legend status with Digweed and Sasha in the Promos&Recommendations sub-forums LOL !! never really payed attn. to him. But now im sold on his Argentinian funk! Some hot Arg. chicks out last night too!! Hehehe . Great organic tech prog all night. Awesome flow. Big late night dancefloor smashers!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment