[youtube]VUF_beRvXgY[/youtube]
Another Classic Sasha Story
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Another Classic Sasha Story
There was some more footage that didn't make the DVD that went on a TV programme about the WMC. Andy & James paid this bloke upfront for the the use of his boat for the Global Underground Boat Party, only the bloke fucked off with their money and didn't show up.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
-
Re: Another Classic Sasha Story
Corker - any more vids for this or does it end there ?sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Another Classic Sasha Story
Damn..right at the 16sec part, right after he says Eden, the sound skips and I can't understand any of the dialogue. I get the club's empty and he played for free, but what did I miss?Last edited by chanty; March 13, 2009, 10:53:01 PM.Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Re: Another Classic Sasha Story
Glad it wasn't just me
I thought the hearing was finally suffering!!
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Another Classic Sasha Story
Not understanding the sound !! Too many loud clubs !!The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment