Feather, it's not an apartment, it's a house, so it has central air of some kind and the vents are dispersed as such...I think?
Housemate Advice Needed
Collapse
X
-
Re: Housemate Advice Needed
Feather, it's not an apartment, it's a house, so it has central air of some kind and the vents are dispersed as such...I think?
It was fun while it lasted...
-
Re: Housemate Advice Needed
Well expecially for a house ... for the smoke to stay in that volume of space and stink up the whole place, they must be smoking with windows closed. Not saying it will smell like flowers, but given the space and if you had open windows, the air moves and the smoke will disperse somewhat. From the description it sounds the smoke has nowhere to go but into the vent and DQ's room. Anyway, doesn't really matter since it's resolved!
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Housemate Advice Needed
Want to make a $25 wager with me as to how long before the smoke returns? I give it until this coming Monday night.
(of course for Karen I hope I am wrong)
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Housemate Advice Needed
ok... I say either this weekend or next...they'll come back home under the influence and light up "accidentally" it happens to all the timeThe Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: Housemate Advice Needed
The one thing I discovered when I was looking for housemates is that the "outside smoker " is a totally mythical creature.
And we don't even have snow !!
I did think it would have improved by now.
Btw DQ how dare they be pissed off at you,!!! It is totally their own behaviour that got them into trouble.The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Housemate Advice Needed
^^^ Yeah I know, but they are pretty immature in general, so I expected it
Haha, I'm not taking that bet!sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Housemate Advice Needed
Glad to see things got sorted out, turn up the bassEverything went as well as could be expected. There was some arguing, some denial (said it must be the incense that they burn sometimes), which my friend called them out on, and then a final decision.
My friend advised them that this would be their absolute last and final warning. He then advised them that he would be randomly checking the place/stopping over to ensure they are upholding the end of their agreement and if not, there will be no other chances.
Lets just say they are not to pleased with me and I am sure in the next few weeks I will hear a lot of stomping around upstairs and door slamming each time they go outside to smoke (which has already begun).
Thanks again for the advice everyone and for giving me the courage to actually complain.....hopefully it makes a difference, but I guess time will tellOriginally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Housemate Advice Needed
^^^ Good idea...can never have too much bass!
Whoops, missed this post.....yeah it's a house and the furnace vents are what is bringing the smoke down into the apartment.
On that note, still smoke free today and the stomping seems to have lessened a bit....still some door slamming though, lolsigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment