That's the more recent Fabric set. I'm referring to the one from 12/02/05.
Digweed "peak time" mode sound
Collapse
X
-
Re: Digweed "peak time" mode sound
That's the more recent Fabric set. I'm referring to the one from 12/02/05.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Comment
-
Re: Digweed "peak time" mode sound
Ah right, my bad.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Digweed "peak time" mode sound
We we there at Fabric and he didn't play that set.
Bedrock party 2 weeks ago was one of the best sets I have heard from Digweed in a long time, it was immense, pure banging filth."Pain is only weakness leaving the body."Comment
-
Re: Digweed "peak time" mode sound
Its a pity that banging filth is seldom seen around the UK (just pissed off coz I missed him in Manchester and couldn't make Bedrock).sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: Digweed "peak time" mode sound
he is a walking vortex maschine.
<3!pillow humping rules.
Comment
-
Re: Digweed "peak time" mode sound
ruby, it is just a 25 min hotmix, since i was talking about it last night i dug it off of cdrom and posted it here:
Comment
-
Re: Digweed "peak time" mode sound
didn't have that hotmix of his...checking it nowruby, it is just a 25 min hotmix, since i was talking about it last night i dug it off of cdrom and posted it here:
http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...ad.php?t=33660
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
-
Re: Digweed "peak time" mode sound
personally i love the live @ bedrock mix Diggers put on kiss100 6-02-2001. great peak hour(Vortex shit). Very similar to his essential mix from may 2001, but i like this better. Great set, intense tracks:
Head Honcho-Waters of Jericho
Avian-Untitled
Lemon 8- New York New York
Fu Man Sanchez- Streak
Acquilla-Voodoo(Medway Remix)
Bedrock-Corazon(slacker remix)
James Holden-One For You(Ariane Remix)
Accadia-Into the Dawn(James Holden Remix)
i think there is a Blackwatch track in there also.
one of my favourite live mixes from the legendary Mr. DigweedIts just a feeling....gonna take you higher....Comment
-
Re: Digweed "peak time" mode sound
Accadia-Into the Dawn(James Holden Remix)
fecking immenseComment
-
Re: Digweed "peak time" mode sound
I can't beleive that u people forgot to mention the best set of Digweed
John Digwee live at cavo paradiso Mykonos 2000
4parts(if i remeber correct)
If u want peak time then this is what u should get
cheers@@Comment
-
Re: Digweed "peak time" mode sound
I threw in Digweed's Colours Midnight Mix today, its so good. Kinda peak time-esque I thought...maybe not?
Colours midnight mix (2004-04-09)
01. Astro & Glyde - Chunky Humper (Medway Remix)
02. ID
03. Adon Oliver - Casa Bulga
04. POB & Taylor - Aura
05. Pacific Two - Had To Be (Matthew Dekay Mix)
06. Buck & Moraine - Dura Matter
07. P.O.T - Deeper
08. X-Press 2 - Strobelight SilhouetteLast edited by floridaorange; November 2, 2006, 10:44:09 AM.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment