this is the greatest invention EVER> im mean, seriously, its opening my mind. im linking new bands they reccomend, finding amazing shit in every single style of music. yeah, they dont have much in dj set action, but its radio, not sets. and all i need is a comp, or a i phone and any stereo system becomes an amazing set ofr hours.
pandora has .... .... ...
Collapse
X
-
pandora has .... .... ...
............completely overtaken my life, vying for the title with beer and vagina.
this is the greatest invention EVER> im mean, seriously, its opening my mind. im linking new bands they reccomend, finding amazing shit in every single style of music. yeah, they dont have much in dj set action, but its radio, not sets. and all i need is a comp, or a i phone and any stereo system becomes an amazing set ofr hours.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Tags: None -
Re: pandora has .... .... ...
at this point though, im still literally writing bands down just to look them up. i come every night with a few more to push into play.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: pandora has .... .... ...
^this. lol.
i wasn't into it at first, but now that i listen to way more band type stuff than techno type stuff, pandora rules. it's an amazing way to find new music. the wife and i cook a lot, especially sundays, which usually involves a bunch of wine, some large piece of odd meat to figure out how to cook and pandora all day.Comment
-
Re: pandora has .... .... ...
I just found it too... A bit behind the times... My neighbor always had a good mix of tunes playing... At dinner, nice dinner music, playing cards, fun upbeat stuff, on the deck, a little Bob Marley then some Jimmy Buffet...
I asked him how much time he put into building his play lists and he said "None, It Pandora."
My response... "What?" He laughed and now I have Pandora track marks in my arms for the thing. hahaha
Great great piece of technology...Remember: You are never more than six days away from FRIDAY!!!
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: pandora has .... .... ...
Whoa just got onto this thing, I love the Nickleback type sound and for the last 40 minutes just track after track of wicked shit has been playing. Just discovered Puddle of Mudd
Man having moved to EDM, I am so behind the times with conventional muzak.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: pandora has .... .... ...
^ which blackberry? I kind of doubt mine would stream pandora...how does that work specifically? (I have the 8800 world edition)
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: pandora has .... .... ...
^^^ go here and enjoy
how it works - your pandora bb app will connect using your data plan with whoever your provider is and streams music to your phone. as long as you have att t-mobile sprint or verizon, a blackberry and a data plan, you're gold.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment