I'm sure Tiesto has more groupies.
The old Sasha vs The new Sasha
Collapse
X
-
Re: The old Sasha vs The new Sasha
I'm sure Tiesto has more groupies.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: The old Sasha vs The new Sasha
So does Paris Hilton...I was talking about dj's
The Idiots ARE Winning.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
Mark Twain
SOBRIETY MIXComment
-
Re: The old Sasha vs The new Sasha
I will upload the set when i go to work on Monday
^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^Comment
-
Re: The old Sasha vs The new Sasha
So I was listening to GU13 today. I dunno how anyone can think any of the newer Sasha stuff is better than this. CD 1 is pretty much perfect in my books.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: The old Sasha vs The new Sasha
Agreed, CD 1 is perfect. Of course, 1999 was perfect....
Although, I think Invol2ver is the best album he did since GU13(not an album, but the EM in 2000 was first rate as was Delta Heavy EM.....)Its just a feeling....gonna take you higher....Comment
-
-
Re: The old Sasha vs The new Sasha
Maybe it's a stupid idea, or maybe it's not, but I was thinking of a reply to Alexander Coe aka Sasha himself. Is this done before ?
It could be a lot of fun to hear how he thinks about the whole change, just for us, merceryserver. If there are people with more questions we can ask them too offcourse."Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."Comment
-
Re: The old Sasha vs The new Sasha
sasha has taken us on a musical journey thoughout lots of genres throughout his career and he had to, evolve or die. I myself being an oldskooler never knew of sasha in the early 90s (I know must have been living under a rock) but I was into a more harder trance/house sound back then, I have spent the past few years researching his old sets and from someone whos holds no real nostalgic memories for ''that sound'' he gives me the shivers even to this day. their no question the golden peroiod of electronica was the 90s and sasha captured the best of it at different points not only sasha of course but too many to name in terms of DJ's. I have listened to a lot of sashas latest offerings and mixes and I enjoy them but its straight back to the 90s everytime and I'll never leave. Peace.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment