Congratulations! Hope it all goes smoothly.
i've launched further records
Collapse
X
-
Re: i've launched further records
Good work!
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: i've launched further records
Congratulations
Really good to see.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Comment
-
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: i've launched further records
congrats on the enormity of your success girl!
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: i've launched further records
first ep - dennis white - the return ep is coming out @ beatport july 21.
and there is a 2 hour mix by me on the further show tomorrow if youre interested. features some of the music on my label.. xxpillow humping rules.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment