^^ Nut bush city limits
DJs you dont get
Collapse
X
-
Re: DJs you dont get
^^ Nut bush city limits
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan -
Re: DJs you dont get
Totally agree with this statement..When he plays he's usually hit or miss.He Just played here in Boston.I felt like he was trying to much.I mean cmon he sampled that "Voices" Track 4 times in a 2hr set." Darkness Imprisioning Me
All That I See
Absolute Horror
I Cannot Live
I Cannot Die
Trapped In Myself
Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)
soulseek sn buckman28Comment
-
Re: DJs you dont get
Ofcourse I'm not pushing the sound mate, Djing is my hobbie and I play what I like . He hasn't push the sound since 2006 in my opinion. Ive seen him tons of times , this is a fan that got disappointed and tuned out about a year ago that is writing . I started on diggers on 2002.Comment
-
Re: DJs you dont get
I wasn't referring to you push the sound per se, but are you suggesting DJs should push the sound for the sake of pushing it?
Do you think Digweed's been playing the same sound and artistes since 2002?
For someone who's been listening to Digweed since 2002, you make some pretty superficial and farcical comments on his sound and the musical directions he's taken.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: DJs you dont get
Read well what i said, I mentioned take a left turn .
Why mention 2002 he was fine then?
Dude I'm not goign to make a Thesis on this. You're free to find my opinion as deep or superficial as you like.
I find it funny how his "loyal" fans get butthurt when once in a million he does try something different, so the guy just rather play it safe in order to keep his fans in place.
Which is fine , but he sure lost one here .
Comment
-
Re: DJs you dont get
Err I mentioned 'since 2002' because you've been listening to him for 7 years, and you seem to be saying he's not pushing the sound and is playing the same old artistes?
So I'm wondering what you've been hearing for 7 years, or did you mean he was doing fine from 2002-2008 which is when you stopped listening because he's been playing Guy J since 2008? But 2006 was your example of when he first dropped Guy J.
You're making a big call here saying Digweed has been playing the same artistes and from what I understand, hasn't been innovating; and I'd like to understand besides him playing a lot of Guy J, if there are other reasons for the sentiment.
Those repeat artistes I mentioned, he played them over the period of his career, not within a 1 or 2yr period.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: DJs you dont get

whoever you are get over it!
well if it makes you feel bettter i dont get maximal either
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: DJs you dont get
I dislike maximal, boring plodding prog, 8th notes, unicorns, huge buildups, and fucking lasers.This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...
-Chris
Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photographyComment
-
Re: DJs you dont get
If I hear another 130 bpm bongo tribal prog track with some sample of a Middle Eastern woman wailing during the breakdown, I'm going to fucking scream.mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslavComment
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: DJs you dont get
John Digweed...don't like it. Don't like it one bit.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment