Downtime will happen this week and could be as soon as tomorrow, please bear with us.
Downtime coming up.
Collapse
X
-
Downtime coming up.
A lot of you will feel the withdrawal symptoms because this one could end up being long. We're migrating MS to a cheaper server because the hosting is losing loads of money and in order to keep things alive, I've gotta do a little bit of consolidation.
Downtime will happen this week and could be as soon as tomorrow, please bear with us.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
Re: Downtime coming up.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!a lot of you will feel the withdrawal symptoms because this one could end up being long. We're migrating ms to a cheaper server because the hosting is losing loads of money and in order to keep things alive, i've gotta do a little bit of consolidation.
Downtime will happen this week and could be as soon as tomorrow, please bear with us.
-
-
Re: Downtime coming up.
Is this an issue we can collectively solve?
If we delete some of the massive threads and each pay $20 will we be able to stay with this format?
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Downtime coming up.
naa its not the size of the site (well we're beyond that stage for ms), its just that the webhosting was introduced to pay for the hosting of ms but the bad economy has resulted in a lot of clients leaving the hosting. at one time we had more than 12 servers in our fleet. we're now down to 4 and we've been in the hole last 3 months. i haven't had the time to look at it because of a few personal things but now its reached a stage where its sink or swim.
and what i'm doing right now is trying to make some changes to swim.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Downtime coming up.
Awe crappy! I hope it all works out well Kamal and that we're back up soon. Thanks for all of your hard work!!!
Oh yeah..how long is long Kamal?
See you all on the flip side!Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Downtime coming up.
and right before wmc!Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.
"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment
-
Re: Downtime coming up.
Short-term solution:
What's the best back-up meeting place? MS Myspace or MS Facebook?
If it's going to be down a few days, then we can share sets and comments on Myspace, just upload your current Avatar as your main pic
--------------------
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Downtime coming up.
Downer need MS Telethon. I will start with a 100.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: Downtime coming up.
I'm going to miss you all
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment