Fuck him - better off out of there
I quit!!!!
Collapse
X
-
Re: I quit!!!!
Fantastic!! I reckon just quitting will damage this guy!! So good to hear so many are moving into better places.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: I quit!!!!
Well, he was pretty calm about it....But I made it as simple as I could...He said "No two week notice?"....I replied with, "Nope.".....He asked if I had anything to say, and I just told him that I am off to bigger and better things. Then I said bye and walked out.
Nothing dramatic because they still have to pay me my bonus and last 2 weeks of pay....After that, I may send an email to the owner telling him what a piece of shit the supervisor is.
My supervisor basically lied to the owner saying that I wasn't doing my job when in actuality, I was doing a better job than he was....Sad excuse for a person, always beating people down to help cope with his own insecurities...Comment
-
Comment
-
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: I quit!!!!
Congrats on freeing yourself from the micro-manager !
+ more pay has a nice ring to it
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: I quit!!!!
Congrats lilsensa!
I hope you enjoy your new job
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Re: I quit!!!!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5Dit1cqMmI[/YOUTUBE]
i told a couple managers in my time where to stick it. actually the last one i said "fuck you" and gave him the finger right to his face in front of a couple customers. haha they laughed and said "good on you"Originally posted by KamalThank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon PartyComment
-
Re: I quit!!!!
Here it is folks....My lovely letter to the owner of the company that I worked for.... I have changed the name of both the owner and the boss just in case the bastard wants to sue me for lible and/or slander....LOL
Here it is...
Jim,
I just wanted to explain to you, why I decided to leave your agency.
First of all, let me first tell you something about Ron. This man needs to be examined. He is NOT in control of himself at all. He can go from being the nicest person you have ever met, to being the most evil person, with just the flip of a switch. I could be talking to him about something, and the very second that he mis-interprets what is being said to him, he will interrupt with shouting and belittling.
The way he processes incoming verbal communication is with extreme insecurity and judgement against his character. He acts as if everyone has something against him or is out to prove him wrong. Paranoid is one word I would use to describe his behavior.
Another factor for me leaving was that Ron is a extreme narcissist. He is always right. You can never do anything to impress him or make him happy. About 95% of the work that I completed in your agency was met with such negative criticism and such belittlement from him. Nothing was ever right in his eyes. He would second guess me by calling MY customers after I would bind their policies. He would suggest that I should have done this, or that I should have done that, to my customers. He would often pull my customers files and have me make corrections WITHOUT the customers permission. I would find work on my desk that I already completed, but he would want me to revise it, even though the customer had asked for these certain items in the first place!
RON IS THE MAIN REASON WHY I HAD SUCH A HARD TIME WRITING NEW POLICIES BECAUSE HE HELD ME BACK WITH ALL OF HIS PETTY DEMANDS, DAY IN AND DAY OUT.
The lies that he was feeding you about me are ridiculous. He made it sound like I was some sort of lazy, incompetent idiot. You were never around to see that I was nothing of the sort. You just had to rely on Ron and his exaggerated, narcissistic, and brainless descriptions of me and my work ethic.
He really DOES think that the world revolves around him and that he makes all of the rules!
Ron wanted someone to work for him that would be weak, easily controlled and give in to his ever increasing demands. I was not one of these people. Since I couldn't be controlled by him, he grew angry and frustrated with me. He must have forgotten that I am an ADULT! The way he treated me for the past three years is something he should be extremely ashamed of.
I really cannot understand how your agency is still in business with Ron in charge. The way he treats customers is no ones business. He continuously insults, argues, and is bossy with customers with his demands. You really need to be in the office more to get a real grasp on this mans behavior and how it is affecting your agency. I once had a customer come in and would only talk to me. He said that "the man down the hall is a moron." I couldn't help but agree with him. I have had one person, who works for one of the reputable restoration companies in town, tell me that at a continuing education class, Ron had his shoes off and was walking around the classroom eating the food from the catering company. I had another customer tell me that "there is something wrong with him." The girl that used to work next door to us described Ron as creepy, and that she didn't want to be around him because when he came over to "introduce" himself, he was hitting on here AND her mom!
The way that he twisted everything to be in his favor is despicable, and that of a criminal!
All of this being said. I believe he will scare off more employees in the future and you will constantly have a high turnover rate because no one can meet his demands..
Time to wake up, Jim.
__________________________________________________ ____________________________
*Shameless self promotion alert!
Check out one of my latest mixes in the Promo & Rec sextion link below.
Live audio and video stream... Filled in for a friend of a friend on The Shapeshift Show found on yourcrate.com... I play first, then my friend Dave Armstrong is on for the second half. We each have about an hour and a half of playtime.. My mix begins with low bpm tech house and ends with some deep tech house..Enjoy!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment