Every track I have heard off this so far I love. I can't wait to get it complete
We are getting a new comp From Hernan !!!
Collapse
X
-
Re: We are getting a new comp From Hernan !!!
Every track I have heard off this so far I love. I can't wait to get it complete
I like the cover better than the last actually , but it's the contents that matter
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan -
Re: We are getting a new comp From Hernan !!!
2x
though it looks good, why a freakin snake!! from a nice elegant goose to this.
hope it leaks out before i buy it
Comment
-
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: We are getting a new comp From Hernan !!!
No mistery here... Its Hernan and be sure this will be good stuff
Cant wait!
"vision over visibility" Paul HewsonComment
-
Re: We are getting a new comp From Hernan !!!
As you probably know, cos I am not shy about saying it,
I just hate illegal downloads
I believe they do us all damage. They are usually crap quality, I cringe when I think that artists are judged on them. Plus they give the corporates excuses to punish us all !!
Re curious. I have been lucky enough to catch him in a club recently [twice in fact
]so have heard quite a bit, and actually love the feeling of anticipation of being able to listen to the rest when I have my legal Cds in my hand in great quality. If he follows previous form he will put out some form of promo anyway. So we can have the best of everything .
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: We are getting a new comp From Hernan !!!
^^^ See he looks after us
Plus it's called promotion
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: We are getting a new comp From Hernan !!!
I agree !! But I'm not going to refuse a chance to listen to one if he wants to put one out.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment