pass the dutchie
New Study Proves That Marijuana Increases Brain Cell Formation
Collapse
X
-
Re: New Study Proves That Marijuana Increases Brain Cell Formation
^^ so do i.
However this study is not correclty done imo. I mean, braincells may multiply but how they interact with each other is much more important than quantity. You can have 20gb of ram in your computer but if its not correctly plugged in it wont work.
This has to be done in Human pacients and with a much more complex series of tests.
I speak from my own experience, try to do a math/physics/chemestry problem when blazed and see what happens, you will start thinking on who the hell is manu0705 or in the boob thread before you know it :P.Dont panic, its organic.Comment
-
Re: New Study Proves That Marijuana Increases Brain Cell Formation
judging by your avatar and your name, i'm guessing you know what you're talking about!
Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?Comment
-
Re: New Study Proves That Marijuana Increases Brain Cell Formation




The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: New Study Proves That Marijuana Increases Brain Cell Formation
the important thing is .. . just be in a real flowers world [I refer as the ganjamo avatar]
luckily I'm there for several years, .... if there are no flowers, i don't smoke
[because my parents smoked a lot cigar, my brothers and I hate the (nonsense) cigarette]
that it be a real ally, depends on you .. and that she [the flowers] will accept you
so the potential brain cell formation increases or whatever .. [for me] also depends on you
I think this http://soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo...ce-95-1-fm-pt1 may help even more ..
. especially with what starts to happen to the 14
[
Elef.ant - Ostwind (Superlounge Mix)
]
Comment
-
Re: New Study Proves That Marijuana Increases Brain Cell Formation
i woke up this afternoon, and got all fucked up on freezer tokes and saw these replies here and thought, i love you guys.
HAHA!Originally posted by KamalThank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon PartyComment
-
Re: New Study Proves That Marijuana Increases Brain Cell Formation
A few of my friends have been smoking for years now and are some of the smartest people I have ever met and had the privilege to know. So I don't have any problems agreeing with that study. It's just the idiots that fuck everything up. Just like Ron White said...You can't fix stupid. And smoking some more herb isn't going to help you if you are already dumb as an MTV executive.Comment
-
Re: New Study Proves That Marijuana Increases Brain Cell Formation




The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,211
Posts: 1,238,526
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment