Quitting smoking is easy, i quit 100 hundreds time so far
Do You Smoke?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Do You Smoke?
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Do You Smoke?
That's what I used to think but I suspect it's just a myth. I've quit before and not notice any changes. But I gym and watch what I eat most times anyway.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Do You Smoke?
i,m 2 weeks into cold turkey from a 20 a day habit.... still getting urges to go have 1Comment
-
Re: Do You Smoke?
Only because you tend to fight the craving with snacks. Not many people want a ciggy while eating, so you simply eat all the time to fight the craving.
I went from 140lbs to 190lbs in the year I quit.My Soundcloud page...
GuyMiddleton's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s soundsComment
-
-
Re: Do You Smoke?
I only smoke a couple of cigars a year, depending on availability and the occasion.
And then there's the non-tobacco habit that happens on for 3 months and off for 3 months.
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Do You Smoke?
Started 3 years ago when they were at the highest price they had ever been & all health risks were known.
Champix work, god awful dreams..very vivid & graphic dreams, watching too much gore probably aided that...that shit stains your mind and soul on its own.Comment
-
Re: Do You Smoke?
^3 posts in a row, that was a bona fide post!
One of my good friends picked the habit back up... he was very outspoken against smoking so for him to be smoking again came as a total shock when I visited him in Venice Beach recently. he only smokes "American Spirits" which I think are like $9 a pack. Fortunately he hasn't smoked since Jan 1. I sent him these ads, hope he can stay off them.Last edited by floridaorange; January 17, 2013, 07:45:43 PM.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment