If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
i think the worst part is when some random fuk that dosent even know the dj's name or his even his work and just keeps screaming go go go in his face for the whole night, dosent matter if he's building up or mixing ot watever,,,
heres and example in video below, in the 2nd video that fool kept screaming "crosstooown rebellllssss" coz he thought it was seth's name, just coz it was on the flyer hahaha (great tracks playing btw, id's wud be appreciated)
Best line i ever heard for dealing with this kind of annoyance was a friend of mine who said
"look, i don't come into your place of work on a monday and show you how to sweep up, do i? "
Love it !!
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
this past weekend I'm dj-ing and some girl comes up and asks if i have any deadmouseFIVE... so many things I wanted to say, but I figure I should try to be polite, so I just said no sorry I don't
At least she requested something with a 4/4. It's even more comical when you are obvioulsy playing house/techno and get a request for dubstep...
I don't know whether I should admit this but I don't know what the hell dubstep is. ??
Last edited by DIDI; January 16, 2011, 01:27:55 AM.
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
I want the producer one that someone put up a while ago. !!
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
^ One would think!
I once held up a napkin to James Holden asking for "I have put out the light". He said he didn't have it with him and he would bring it next time. Sure enough, about a year later, he kept his word and played it. I was rather impressed that he remembered and gave him the thank you head nod and he grinned from ear to ear!
Because of those 2 vids above, I really want to see Seth Troxler! That'd be sweet!
Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Impressive indeed I have asked via email or forums prior to events for tracks to be played . Success rate is high In fact King unique said he played Sugarhigh because "some dude" on the forum asked
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
^ One would think!
I once held up a napkin to James Holden asking for "I have put out the light". He said he didn't have it with him and he would bring it next time. Sure enough, about a year later, he kept his word and played it. I was rather impressed that he remembered and gave him the thank you head nod and he grinned from ear to ear!
Because of those 2 vids above, I really want to see Seth Troxler! That'd be sweet!
he's brilliant live, saw him at Sunday School last wmc, amazing
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment