and he strives to give 110% all the time. diggers is pure class. again one of the best digs interviews i have heard. thanks again 4 posting
Digweed Structures Part Two - Album
Collapse
X
-
Re: Digweed Structures Part Two - Album
I totally agree on every point. He hit the nail on the head when he says you have to enjoy what you do. I've always believed that to be true for any job/career, and his passion for this is what makes him great.Comment
-
Re: Digweed Structures Part Two - Album
Vimeo link doesn't work

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: Digweed Structures Part Two - Album
Cheers mate. Accessing it at work works. It's a huge video file, 700mb. Probably choked my VPN (no Vimeo in China!) at home.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Digweed Structures Part Two - Album
These genres and xyz, that's stuff journalists make up. There's good music, and bad music ... you like it or you don't!

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Digweed Structures Part Two - Album
Great interview, such a down to earth and straight talking guy. So true too, letting the work and passion speak.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Digweed Structures Part Two - Album
Cracking interview, and he's so correct with the 'good music and bad, you either like it or you don't' analogy.
I wonder if it annoys him when he sees 'new' dj's coming out of nowhere and becoming so popular?Comment
-
Re: Digweed Structures Part Two - Album
Wouldn't seem like it from what he says, he seems to want to encourage new Djs
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Digweed Structures Part Two - Album
^^^Why would you care
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: Digweed Structures Part Two - Album
Greg's post made me think of that.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Digweed Structures Part Two - Album
digweed loves deadmau5, he proves his point of "there's good music, and there's bad music"...deadmau5 and his pokemon pack showed us how digweed and the other masters are so special, true and not just dj's...i hope we never become mainstream, we have more fun this way
triscuitsComment
-
Re: Digweed Structures Part Two - Album
Great interview.
I'd hazard a guess that this weekend's Transitions is majority of CD 3 mixed together. I'll rip and upload it on Friday before leaving for my gigs this weekend so I can post the links from wherever with an internet early on Sunday.Forward thinking house musicComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment