If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Delta FM 90.3 | 14.05.2011
^^^ I'm getting all this on a separate hard drive, I'm determined not to lose any of it. !!
I swear every time there is something new from Hernan I am scared to listen, it is so hard to believe that someone could only do music I love , but it's been 7 years almost to the day since I first saw him, and he just keeps putting out more music I love
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Delta FM 90.3 | 14.05.2011
Totally agree.
I am also preparing a space just for him. obviously he deserves it
also some time ago that I'm walking this path with hernan, 15 years to be exact,
and nobody but nobody makes me so happy with his music as hernan.
in most of their sets, 98% of the tracks I like
and this does not happen with any other DJ. just Hernan.
Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Delta FM 90.3 | 14.05.2011
^^^ exactly right !! 15 years . Wow !!
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Delta FM 90.3 | 14.05.2011
Part 2 was even more bonkers than the first. Can't wait for next week.
Originally posted by Shpira
So came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by Illuminate
Let me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Delta FM 90.3 | 14.05.2011
Originally posted by DIDI
^^^ I'm getting all this on a separate hard drive, I'm determined not to lose any of it. !!
I swear every time there is something new from Hernan I am scared to listen, it is so hard to believe that someone could only do music I love , but it's been 7 years almost to the day since I first saw him, and he just keeps putting out more music I love
Originally posted by unkle
Totally agree.
I am also preparing a space just for him. obviously he deserves it
also some time ago that I'm walking this path with hernan, 15 years to be exact,
and nobody but nobody makes me so happy with his music as hernan.
in most of their sets, 98% of the tracks I like
and this does not happen with any other DJ. just Hernan.
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Delta FM 90.3 | 14.05.2011
pt.1 :
Only track i didnt really like was the Midlands track, which was still arite.
The Chaim and Alex Arnout tracks were def my faves as i love the perfect blend of deep beats with lush, spacey melodies/synths
pt.2 :
Love how deep this half hr is!!
Altho i understand Hernan's show has much more of a global appeal, i'd still much rather prefer
the voice over of the original Metrodance guy ---> "Noventa punto tres..." LOVE that!
Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Delta FM 90.3 | 14.05.2011
Originally posted by DIDI
^^^ I'm getting all this on a separate hard drive, I'm determined not to lose any of it. !!
I swear every time there is something new from Hernan I am scared to listen, it is so hard to believe that someone could only do music I love , but it's been 7 years almost to the day since I first saw him, and he just keeps putting out more music I love
Originally posted by unkle
Totally agree.
I am also preparing a space just for him. obviously he deserves it
also some time ago that I'm walking this path with hernan, 15 years to be exact, and nobody but nobody makes me so happy with his music as hernan.
in most of their sets, 98% of the tracks I like and this does not happen with any other DJ. just Hernan.
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
. ... . . ..... . . . ∞%
must say that same level, different way .. happens to me also with dannyboy ..
.. but with hernan more because inexplicable things and get the point of the game that is soooooooo family !!!, 10 or a few more years too __ the one who led me to all ..
. incredibly blissful * the one more times I flowed evolved in live
I thought that happiness of the year would change on June 11 * .... ... but changed so in May !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and changed to stay !!!!!!!!, .... always everything will be more magically*wonderful with hernan
always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he always taught us that .. . music through feelings
Parallel Day magical heart of the island
Parallel Day is well said to be the speech of angels; in fact, nothing among the utterances allowed to man is felt to be so divine. It brings us near to the infinite
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Delta FM 90.3 | 14.05.2011
Hernan is going to have the best archives of any Dj in the world Not letting anything get way this time
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Delta FM 90.3 | 14.05.2011
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
I am awfully tempted to use that as a sig I particularly like that "never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch "
Ahh, fuck it ! Why not???
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment