Actually there are few I really enjoy
    Nicomax

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

Re: DJs you dont get

Originally posted by tiddles
      when guy g stops sending him exclusives and tells bedrock to fuck off?
      And when Guy j stops producing fabulous music !!!!

There are heaps I don't get , but that just means they don't do music I like , it certainly doesn't make them bad Djs A lot I would even recognise as very good , just don't fit my personal taste . With one exception, the ones that do noises !!!. I hate it !!! Haziels decription [ nice editing btw ] so fitted a Dj I know here. Annoyingly he can do stuff I love, but chooses the noises instead.
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Haziel
        Likes a finger upthere
        • Jan 2007

Ok here we go again

Imo a good dj has to take a left turn every once in a while , sticking to the same producer year after year, is either making you play it safe or not progressing your sound at all.

Originally posted by DIDI
        And when Guy j stops producing fabulous music !!!!
        That may be what many people think but that is not the opinion of a lot of people who are IMO spinning much better music than him.

btw great thread

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Haziel, how long do you think Digweed has been playing Guy J stuff?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Haziel
            Likes a finger upthere
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by feather
            Haziel, how long do you think Digweed has been playing Guy J stuff?
            uhm lets see he has been playing his stuff Since the Last world cup , When hawtin was still releasing on vinyl , before Saddam Hussein was hanged so yeah ....since 2006 pretty mucha long time man

Kiss 100 FM - 2006 October

Kiss 100 - 2006-10-01 Part 1 - John Digweed

http://www.archive1.mercuryserver.co...hn_Digweed.mp3

01. Guy J & Sarah Z - Hazui (Gui Borratto Remix) [Electribe]
            02. ID
            03. Muskat Nuss - Misteek Drive (Robert Babicz Remix) [Dirty Dancing Records]

Comment

• clintlove
              Hey girl, ya Hungry?
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Localizer
              I always thought the same thing; Guy J sucks donkeyballs, like big time, and thus I've lost any appreciation I once had for Bedrock. I'm losing faith in Digweed as well.
              Wow it's amazing sometimes how different we can all be about the same music. To me Guy J is a breath of fresh air. All I hear in this thread is about how alot of people hate minimal and stale house, but Guy J is producing some of the best music right now. Digweed said it best, Guy is producing good melodic music that doesn't sound like trance. To me it's the beginning of something new. The new something we've all been complaining about not hearing. I truly hope he stays on track.

Now, I agree with Gaz, Steve Porter has gone stale since 2004. I used to be a huge fan up until he released Homegrown. I still can't understand how the same guy who made Nordica could produce and dj the shit he does today. The only thing I've found interesting of his since 04 is his Pepperoni and Bullets promo. And even still most of that set was rubbish.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• pipey
                Gold Gabber
                • Mar 2007

i really cannot stand dumb dan. my fuck he sucks arse.
                Originally posted by Kamal
                Thank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon Party

Comment

• DIDI
                  Aussie Pest
                  • Nov 2004

^^^^Who ???
                  Originally posted by TheVrk
                  it IS incredible isn't it??
                  STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                  Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                  The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• feather
                    Shanghai ooompa loompa
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Haziel
                    uhm lets see he has been playing his stuff Since the Last world cup , When hawtin was still releasing on vinyl , before Saddam Hussein was hanged so yeah ....since 2006 pretty mucha long time man

Kiss 100 FM - 2006 October

Kiss 100 - 2006-10-01 Part 1 - John Digweed

http://www.archive1.mercuryserver.co...hn_Digweed.mp3

01. Guy J & Sarah Z - Hazui (Gui Borratto Remix) [Electribe]
                    02. ID
                    03. Muskat Nuss - Misteek Drive (Robert Babicz Remix) [Dirty Dancing Records]
                    He's also played heaps of repeat artistes over the years, like Charlie May, WOW, Underworld, Depeche Mode, RITM, YAP, etc. And he did a whole hour on Kiss dedicated to Deep Space Organisms. Guy J is not an exception.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Localizer
                      I always thought the same thing; Guy J sucks donkeyballs, like big time, and thus I've lost any appreciation I once had for Bedrock. I'm losing faith in Digweed as well.

What kinda music do you listen to?

Comment

• GreenLantern
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Jul 2006

Paul Van Dyk.

rumor has it that when he played in my hometown (indianapolis) recently, he played a set through his laptop instead of deejaying. LAME

Comment

• chunky
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by GreenLantern
                          Paul Van Dyk.

rumor has it that when he played in my hometown (indianapolis) recently, he played a set through his laptop instead of deejaying. LAME
                          Not much different than what Sasha does
                          Originally posted by res0nat0r
                          OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• Haziel
                            Likes a finger upthere
                            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by clintlove
                            Wow it's amazing sometimes how different we can all be about the same music.
                            I think its a great thing the polarization ... to love it or hate it , it makes people talk about music , it makes people sort of even ask themselves why? why do I like this and why do I not like this .

Comment

• tiddles
                              Encryption, Jr.
                              • Jun 2004

any DJ who talks about playing dark, evil, darkness, deepness, tribal or any combination of...STFU! it's not 2002

Comment

• Haziel
                                Likes a finger upthere
                                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by feather
                                He's also played heaps of repeat artistes over the years, like Charlie May, WOW, Underworld, Depeche Mode, RITM, YAP, etc. And he did a whole hour on Kiss dedicated to Deep Space Organisms. Guy J is not an exception.
                                yep he sure did and that Is something I don't get anyhow he did go wild on Guy J

Comment

Working...