Cheers all, Geoff
A Big Fat Thank You To Everyone On MS...
Collapse
X
-
A Big Fat Thank You To Everyone On MS...
For those of you who know me you know I'm not one to pimp my show here, I figure you either like it and listen or you don't but today is a little different as it marks the official one year anniversary of the shows debut and I just want to thank everyone here for making that possible. Not just for the show mind you but also for the everyday banter and pleasure of having MS as part of my life. I truly enjoy mixing and producing the show and whether or not you like/listen to the style of music I play I just want to thank anyone and everyone for being able to do it. So I raise a pint to all of you because in the end it's not the music that makes MS, it's the people.... and I mean that.
Cheers all, Geoff
"only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Tags: None -
Re: A Big Fat Thank You To Everyone On MS...

That's one TASTY show coming upwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Re: A Big Fat Thank You To Everyone On MS...
Will be tuning in
CongratsOriginally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Re: A Big Fat Thank You To Everyone On MS...
ahhh.. i'm feelin some love
(and i wasn't joking about the pint thing because this show stressed me out... so i'm on pint 4). thanks kids.....
"only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Re: A Big Fat Thank You To Everyone On MS...
umm, what he saidOriginally posted by KinKyJXTC makes everything look beautiful and everybody luvs you...
PLURRRRRRRRRR
Come here for a great big disturbing hug Geoff *MWWWWWAH*No Soup for YouOriginally posted by MiroslavIt's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .Comment
-
Re: A Big Fat Thank You To Everyone On MS...
Much respect geoff and congratulations on the one year anniversary! Right back at you
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth."Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment