Nov 4 Singapore!
Balance 010 - Jimmy van M
Collapse
X
-
Re: Balance 010 - Jimmy van M
Nov 4 Singapore!

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: Balance 010 - Jimmy van M
2+ weeks sounds like so far away...I'd settle for a promo in the meantime...Comment
-
Re: Balance 010 - Jimmy van M
JVM still ahould be given an Essential Mix, he had a huge 15 minutes a couple of years back by PT. Alas, still they insist on the nonsense that consists of the past few years.
I have a feelin' these 3CDs will be on par with his Bedrock release, and if so, well we'll still mention them in the same timeframe.Comment
-
Re: Balance 010 - Jimmy van M
you better off getting the Trentemoller. At least it is good.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Balance 010 - Jimmy van M
Hmmm, you on about a new comp I haven't heard of, or their past album?
And if you've listened to JVMs CDs I'm guessing they're on the lines of Fortier's previous Balance...Comment
-
Re: Balance 010 - Jimmy van M
here is all the info you need mate :
CD | 1 - Take Me Into Your Skin stream (http://www.s-e-n.ws/cms/upload/files/pokerflat/mp3/121_0_01_Take_Me_Into_Your_Skin_pre_preview.m3u) | download (http://www.s-e-n.ws/cms/upload/files/pokerflat/mp3/121_0_01_Take_Me_Into_Your_Skin_pre.mp3) | produced 2006 | produced by Trentem?ller CD | 2 - Vamp stream (http://www.s-e-ndead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Balance 010 - Jimmy van M
You specialising in blasphemy?
JVM is and always be a legend in my eyes (and ears), also around these parts from what I gather. Either way I ain't heard these discs and know they'll be worth a listen (will definitely pick up now).
Albums vs Comps has never been a good comparison IMO.Comment
-
Re: Balance 010 - Jimmy van M
perhaps your world is about to shatter.
i agree with your point, but there is always an exception to the rule.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Balance 010 - Jimmy van M
Ordered, though I only have you to blame for another worthless purchase if mistaken.
Hope I'm proven wrong which I have a sure possibility about...
Head on a stick otherwise.
Last edited by man_who_wasnt_there; October 15, 2006, 03:53:55 PM.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment