Might go instore and buy it this weekend. Friends said he was awesome last weekend in Melbourne, and going by the tracklist it looks promising.
Balance 010 - Jimmy van M
Collapse
X
-
Re: Balance 010 - Jimmy van M
I?ve ordered the last few Balance-CDs from down-under, the longest time I had to wait"International
Note: Delivery times for international orders do vary and depends on destination. Please allow an estimated 4 weeks for international delivery."
I wonder what the estimated time is for delivery to the states.
I imagine it might be longer than your delivery time...
was about 2 weeks, the shortest was about 5-6 days (to Germany).
Album is on the way since yesterday....
Cheers,
Chatter
Comment
-
Re: Balance 010 - Jimmy van M
pre-ordered from amazon yesterday. good price too($17.99). can't wait....Its just a feeling....gonna take you higher....Comment
-
Re: Balance 010 - Jimmy van M
it's alright. have been listening to it off and on for the part few weeks and would rate it between a 7 and 8. cd 3 is the standout disc, with the other two just average warmup discs. plenty of good tracks on the two but most i had already heard countless times and the way they were mixed was nothing ground breaking. palo mojo is still the best balance since holden by a longshot.Providing Aural SatisfactionComment
-
Re: Balance 010 - Jimmy van M
I need to check that out Phil. Maybe a little pre-partying before the Lazarus show on Friday?it's alright. have been listening to it off and on for the part few weeks and would rate it between a 7 and 8. cd 3 is the standout disc, with the other two just average warmup discs. plenty of good tracks on the two but most i had already heard countless times and the way they were mixed was nothing ground breaking. palo mojo is still the best balance since holden by a longshot.
For if you do it right you'll find the moment never ends. -phishComment
-
Re: Balance 010 - Jimmy van M
You've got my Paolo so I def. will be dropping by at some point in the eve to grab that as well
Adam Beyer & Paco Osuna on Thursday and then Lazarus on Friday... Our bodies are going to take a beating on this bender!
Providing Aural SatisfactionComment
-
Common Sense is not Common at all.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Balance 010 - Jimmy van M
I just ordered a copy from AU for 28 US dollars including shipping.
Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.
sigpicComment
-
Re: Balance 010 - Jimmy van M
Thats who we tried but the dont deliver here!!!!http://www.play4me.com.au/product.as...rtistID=232157
I just ordered a copy from AU for 28 US dollars including shipping.
Comment
-
Re: Balance 010 - Jimmy van M
Totally agree. Had it just over a week now and IMO the best is cd3 then 2 then 1it's alright. have been listening to it off and on for the part few weeks and would rate it between a 7 and 8. cd 3 is the standout disc, with the other two just average warmup discs. plenty of good tracks on the two but most i had already heard countless times and the way they were mixed was nothing ground breaking. palo mojo is still the best balance since holden by a longshot.
I've listened to all 3cd today getting ready to see him play tonight.
From the few live sets flying around and the review from my mate from melbs I'm expecting something special!
7hrs and counting!!"Nobody ever bought a cd because it had a good signal to noise ratio" - 'David Moulton'Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment