The live set is SWEET!!!!!
Holiday Digweed
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Holiday Digweed
I like both, but probably more partial to the live set. Been a while since I hear a warmup from the man.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Holiday Digweed
^^^^^Nice! Looking forward to this....Its just a feeling....gonna take you higher....Comment
-
Re: Holiday Digweed
Tel Aviv-set:
1. Holy Ghost Inc. - Mad Monks On Zinc (Martin Buttrich Remix)
2. ID
3. ID
4. ID
5. ID
6. ID
7. ID
8. John Digweed - Gridlock
9. Ubu - Pixels (Guy Gerber Remix)
10. ID
11. IDForward thinking house musicComment
-
Re: Holiday Digweed
SW4
1. ID
2. ID
3. ID
4. Supermayer - Two Of Us
5. ID
6. ID
7. New Order - True Faith (Sam Ball Remix)
8. Andreas Henneberg - Waters (Pierce Remix)
9. Phoenix - Rise Up (D-Dub Mix)
10. IDForward thinking house musicComment
-
-
Re: Holiday Digweed
Guys u made my day
Pitty tho that Digweed didn't decide to air
the full SW4 set as it was some 15min longer and had some proper spikes towards the end!--The world is always three drinks behind--Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment