If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
i only have it on slsk... i have no server space to host. if anyone wants to host it, let me know and i'll pass the set your way.
i'll be home from work today around 4EST, so i'll let you guys go to town after that
SLSK: Garrick
i'm glad to see there are still some fans of deep dish out there. too much bashing has been surrounding their name lately. though some of their music has been a bit errr gay lately, i don't think they lost their touch to bang the dirty stuff.
Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?
Re: Deep Dish feat Sharam_Live @ Clorophilla Club Taranto_ I
Is this the 4 hrs set?
If so.. I've it and is one of the best sets I've heard this year from Deep Dish, this is what I call their sound, incredible mix.. if you guys are waiting for another kind of EM where you have a lot of electro stuff.. forget, this is the real sound of DD.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment