mercuryserver progressive culture • est. 2002 TRY THE NEWHORIZON BETALIVE READ-ONLY PREVIEW ↗

shit was so cash

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rainman
    replied
    Re: shit was so cash

    Originally posted by shosh


    Hey Assholes,

    My name is Brian Alvarez, and I lost over 100 pounds with the Bowflex. All of you are ugly, retarded, obese losers who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. Unlike you fags, I am not embarrassed to take my shirt off. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, take me for example, I love laughing at my friends who are fat like you guys. I gave all my fat clothes to my fat friends.

    Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. Now that I have a Bowflex Body, I look better, I feel better... My wife gives me that little wink every now and then. (She just blew me; Shit was SO bowflex). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

    Pic Related: It's me after going from a size 38 to a size 30 with the Bowflex Home Gym.
    my favorite!!! spot on, well done.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kamal
    replied
    Re: shit was so cash



    Originally posted by shosh


    Hey Faggots,
    My name is Jared, and I hate every single one of you. Especially you, Brian. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever lost any weight? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to Super Size Me.

    Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I got my free sub card punched more times than your mom's fucked vagrants. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to stupid porn"? I also get the combo every time, and have a banging hot cashier (She just gave me an extra bag of chips; Shit was PAID FOR WITH cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

    Pic Related: It's me and my delicious Subway sandwich.

    Leave a comment:


  • shosh
    replied
    Re: shit was so cash



    Hey Faggots,
    My name is Jared, and I hate every single one of you. Especially you, Brian. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever lost any weight? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to Super Size Me.

    Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I got my free sub card punched more times than your mom's fucked vagrants. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to stupid porn"? I also get the combo every time, and have a banging hot cashier (She just gave me an extra bag of chips; Shit was PAID FOR WITH cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

    Pic Related: It's me and my delicious Subway sandwich.

    Leave a comment:


  • shosh
    replied
    Re: shit was so cash



    Hey Assholes,

    My name is Brian Alvarez, and I lost over 100 pounds with the Bowflex. All of you are ugly, retarded, obese losers who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. Unlike you fags, I am not embarrassed to take my shirt off. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, take me for example, I love laughing at my friends who are fat like you guys. I gave all my fat clothes to my fat friends.

    Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. Now that I have a Bowflex Body, I look better, I feel better... My wife gives me that little wink every now and then. (She just blew me; Shit was SO bowflex). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

    Pic Related: It's me after going from a size 38 to a size 30 with the Bowflex Home Gym.

    Leave a comment:


  • stencil_cp
    replied
    Re: shit was so cash

    man, and i thought jerking off on facebook was fun...

    Leave a comment:


  • shosh
    replied
    Re: shit was so cash

    Originally posted by MJDub


    Hey Faggots,

    My name is Michael Phelps, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lives who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures of Shawn Johnson. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gone for a swim? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than winning a silver medal to China.

    Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was best swimmer on the Olympic team, and I've won over 9000 gold medals. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to pics of Shawn Johnson and Nastia"? I also get tons of Gold Medal's, and have a banging hot olympic record (I just set a new one; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

    Pic related: It's me and my gold medal.
    lolz

    Leave a comment:


  • MJDub
    replied
    Re: shit was so cash



    Hey Faggots,

    My name is Michael Phelps, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lives who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures of Shawn Johnson. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gone for a swim? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than winning a silver medal to China.

    Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was best swimmer on the Olympic team, and I've won over 9000 gold medals. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to pics of Shawn Johnson and Nastia"? I also get tons of Gold Medal's, and have a banging hot olympic record (I just set a new one; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

    Pic related: It's me and my gold medal.

    Leave a comment:


  • TheMightyGreg
    replied
    Re: shit was so cash

    ^^

    Leave a comment:


  • shosh
    replied
    Re: shit was so cash

    Leave a comment:


  • AntonyM
    replied
    Re: shit was so cash

    This thread is so cash

    Leave a comment:


  • TheMightyGreg
    replied
    Re: shit was so cash




    Hey Rebel Scum,
    My name is Darth, and I will destroy every single one of you. All of you are weak, ignorant, cowards who spend every second of thier day hiding on remote planets. You are everything bad in the galaxy. Honestly, have any of you ever experienced the dark side of the force? It's because of your own insecurities that you will never take you beliefs to the same level as my master and I. It's even worse than jerking off to pictures of Jaba the Hut licking Princess Leia.
    Don't be a stanger; hit me, my death star and my vast fleet of Imperial ships with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I had my legs, arms and face rebuild by the Empire's top scientists, and I can squeeze the life out of everyone with my Death Grip. What do you do other than 'avoiding making the cirle complete'. I also have mastered the Dark Side and have a banging evil master (he just made me kill my son; shit was SO cash). You are all fools who i will kill you all very soon. Thanks for listening.
    Related pic: it's me and my Emperor

    Leave a comment:


  • thesightless
    replied
    Re: shit was so cash

    Originally posted by TheMightyGreg
    ^ No
    agreed

    Leave a comment:


  • TheMightyGreg
    replied
    Re: shit was so cash

    ^ No

    Leave a comment:


  • Kiff
    replied
    Re: shit was so cash


    Hey Faggots,
    My name is Josef, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at my stupid pictures. I will rape everything in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any of my daughter's pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of my daughter on facebook.
    Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I've refurnished my basement, and have seven kids/grandkids. What have you done, other than "jack off to naked drawn japanese people"? I get laid ANY time I want, and I have a banging hot daughter (I just raped her; Shit was SO quid). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
    Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

    Leave a comment:


  • Kiff
    replied
    Re: shit was so cash


    Hey Marklar,
    My marklar is Marklar, and I Marklar every marklar marklar of marklar. All of marklar are marklar, marklar, marklar who marklar every marklar of their marklar marklar at marklar marklar marklar. You are everything marklar in the marklar. Honestly, have any of you marklar gotten any marklar? I mean, I guess it's marklar making fun of marklar because of your own marklar, but you all take to a whole new marklar. This is even marklar than marklar off to marklar on marklar.
    Don't be a marklar. Just hit me with your best marklar. I'm pretty much marklar. I was marklar of the marklar marklar, and starter on my marklar team. What marklar do you play, other than "marklar off to marklar drawn marklar "? I also get straight marklar's, and have a marklar hot marklar (Marklar just marklar’d me; Marklar was SO marklar). You are all marklar who should just marklar your marklar. Thanks for marklaring.
    Marklar Related: It's marklar and my marklar

    Leave a comment:

Working...
    THE DOOROCTA PLAYER
    Enter the full venue ↗