poor girl.
I lost my virginty to...
Collapse
X
-
Re: I lost my virginty to...
poor girl.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE----- -
-
Re: I lost my virginty to...
my hockey coach's daughter on a trip to play a team on providence rhode island. her name was linda. i was 15, she was 17. i was prey.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: I lost my virginty to...
well, persistence does pay off i guess.you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----Comment
-
Re: I lost my virginty to...
Did you use your stick on her?Comment
-
-
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: I lost my virginty to...
....there will be no disclosure regarding the girl, but in all honesty it was coincidentally right when i first started dj'ing and i was listening to a radio mix by House legend here in Toronto, Mitch Winthrop!!Comment
-
Re: I lost my virginty to...
back in high school, we used to swipe all the ladies anal virginity cards. yeah yeeeah
(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment